12. sensitivity

A few nights later something weird happend, not weirder than Yoongi and Hoseok's kiss though.

"Are you still awake?" Yoongi whispered to Hoseok, who was almost asleep. "hmm? Yea, kinda." Was Hoseok's tired reply, "what's up Yoon?"
"I, eh- nevermind, it's weird, good night." Yoongi said and turned away from the other.
Hoseok sat up, "Okay I'm already awake now, what did you want to say?" Hoseok asked and waited for a reply, but no answer was heard. "Hey whatever it is, I'm sure you can tell me. If it's a secret, it will be safe with me, I still haven't told you about ou- eh I'm good at keeping secrets." Hoseok heard Yoongi turn around again, "I'm never like this, so don't tell anyone..." Yoongi paused for a few seconds, "Can you sleep in my bed tonight?" Hoseok frowned, "You wanna switch beds?" He asked confused."No... I- ugh- want you to hug me. Never thought I would ask that." Hoseok laughed, "Are you drunk again?"
"See it's stupid, forget about it!" But even before Yoongi had finished his sentence, Hoseok was already out of his bed. "Everybody thinks you're a tough guy, if only they knew." Hoseok giggled. Yoongi turned away in embarrassment. He tried to cover his head with the bed sheets but Hoseok already pulled them away to step in bed.
"Hyung, your body is so cold! No shit you wanted someone to hug you." Hoseok said and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's small waist.
But I didn't want someone to hug me, Yoongi thought, I wanted you to hug me.
Yoongi happily sighed at the touch of Hoseok's chest moving up and down against his own. The younger's steady breaths easily lulled Yoongi to sleep.
A few minutes later Hoseok glanced down to look at Yoongi. His arms were around Hoseok's neck and his head was on Hoseok's shoulder. Even though it was dark, Hoseok could still see Yoongi's small, soft lips, looking really kissable. He almost wished they were drunk again, but instead he just pulled Yoongi closer and tried to fall asleep too.

The next morning Hoseok woke up before Yoongi. Quickly he shoved the covers to his feet, exposing Yoongi. He looked at the older and realised they both had slept in underwear only. Hoseok smiled but shook away the thoughts. Look at him, he's beautiful. Hoseok thought, but then he noticed scars on the older's body. Oh Yoongi, please tell me you didn't do that to yourself. He sat down on the edge of the bed and let his fingers softly brush against the scarred skin. Hoseok felt like it was very inappropriate as the scars appeared to be on Yoongi's thigh, mostly his inner tigh. The small male shifted which made Hoseok jump up quickly.
When he first woke up he wanted to payback Yoongi by leaving the sheets like Yoongi had done to him. But when he saw this, all he wanted was to protect him. So he slowly pulled the sheets up to Yoongi's chin, and tugged him in again.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi said when he opened his eyes. And Hoseok turned around, "Yes?"
He couldn't help but notice how sad Yoongi's eyes looked. "You've seen them... haven't you?" Yoongi said as he sat up, but didn't look up at Hoseok. "Seen what?" Hoseok asked innocently. "The scars. I know you have..." Hoseok looked at the ground too now. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy and I'm so so so sorry!" He quickly apologised, "But... how do you know?"
Yoongi sighed, "I was awake, I just didn't want to deal with it yet. I don't know how to explain."
Hoseok felt slightly awkward knowing that Yoongi had been awake while he was touching the older's thighs. "It's okay, you don't have to. But if you want to talk about it... I'm here, okay?" Yoongi nodded and thanked him.
"It's kinda ironic how you and Namjoon together now me, but individually you only know a part of me." Yoongi said, somehow with a smile on his face. Hoseok frowned, "Explain?"
"Well," Yoongi started, "he knows most of my mental condition, and you now know my physical condition."
"I fail to see how that's ironic." Hoseok responded. "But speaking of secrets," the older said, "how do you get your hair that soft?" And Hoseok laughed.