8. goodbye

Hoseok waited nervously, because not only did he get a roommate/roommates, he also got to pick his stage name.
"Alright," Bang pd started, "I was thinking about Hoseok in the room of Namjoon and Yoongi."
"Told you so." Jimin whispered to Hoseok.
"But I've decided different, the maknaes in one room together, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin." Jungkook looked quite shocked when he heard that, "Please don't do that to me, have you seen how messy their room is?!" The other members just laughed.
Junkook sighed, "Alright then..." He mumbled.
Their manager continued, "I wasn't sure what to do with you four," he pointed to Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok, "but I think it would be the best if Namjoon and..." he paused for a second. And Hoseok lowkey prayed that he would end up in a room with Namjoon. "Ehh, Seokjin. Yes, yes. And that leaves Hoseok and Yoongi to be in a room together. Alright go and move your stuff, or pick them up at home." the last part was meant for Hoseok.
Hoseok turned to look at Yoongi but he had already disappeared.

"I CLAIM THE TOP BUNK!" Jungkook shouted as he sprinted away to get his stuff. "Wait for me!" Tae giggled. Jimin just rolled his eyes and started to walk to their dorm.
Meanwhile Seokjin winked at Namjoon and walked away too.
"Did he just wink at you?" Hoseok asked.
"Yes, it's an inside joke thingy." Namjoon said casually, but his cheeks flushed pink. "Anyway," the boy said, trying to change the subject, "I can help you pack your stuff if you want to, I know what might become handy." Hoseok nodded and thanked him, "It feels kind of weird, because I have never really 'brought someone home' you're the first one." They both laughed and started walking towards Hoseok's house.

When Hoseok opened the front door he heard his sister, "Hoseok is that you?!" She shouted from the kitchen.
"Yes! Snacking again, ain't you?" He shouted back.
"Actually I was making a sandwich, and- oh I see we have a guest!" Dawon smiled at Namjoon.
"Namjoon, this is my sister Dawon. Dawon, this is one of my bandmates Namjoon." Hoseok introduced the two and they shook hands. "Nice to meet you!" Dawon said and Namjoon smiled. "He's helping me pack my stuff-" Hoseok started, but got interrupted, "Wait, what are you packing for?"
A wave of sadness washed over Namjoon's face, "They didn't tell you either?" Dawon shook her head and Namjoon explained everything, "Every trainee needs to sleep, eat, train etc etc at their company because of the tight schedules. We need to train everyday and almost never get a day off, at least we got one today. If Hoseok would need to travel from home to the company and from the company to home everyday, it would take too long. I wish it was different too, but this is the way it is."
Dawon nodded, "I understand, can I at least bring you there?"
Hoseok smiled, "I would love that, but what about mom and dad?" Dawon suggested for him to have a last meal at home.

Soon Namjoon and Hoseok were almost done packing Hoseok's stuff. "Do I need anything else?" Hoseok asked.
"Do you have a stuffed animal?" Namjoon asked
"No?"
"Then pack an extra pillow."
"Why?"
"You'll need it." Namjoon said seriously.
Hoseok frowned and shrugged, "let's go."

Soon they arrived at Big Hit and they stopped walking, "so..." Hoseok's sister started, "I'll see you at dinner?"
Hoseok nodded, "Is dad going to be there?"
"We can only hope." Dawon said, but she looked at him like all her hope for their father was long gone.
"I guess I'll see you tonight then."
Hoseok nodded and they hugged.
"I already miss you."
Once they let go, he and Namjoon went inside.