10. bonding time

The dinner was a succes and Hoseok got to know the members a little better. Some of them shared their stories and how they got into being a trainee, some of them talked about their family and others, aka Yoongi, didn't say anything.

The next day it was all about training again. Hoseok woke up to Namjoon shaking his shoulders and saying, "Hey! Wake up, you're late!"
Still in confusion, Hoseok stepped out of bed, "What is going on? How can I be late? it's..." He checked the time on his phone, "seven in the morning, relax."
Namjoon shook his head, "Yoongi, why didn't you wake him up half an hour ago? You know we start at half past seven"
Yoongi just shrugged, "Didn't think about it." Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Hoseok just get ready, we start in half an hour."
He was suddenly wide awake, "Do you always start this early? Oh geez, I need to get ready!"

Namjoon gave Yoongi a dissapointed look, but Hoseok didn't see that. He quickly got into the shower and got dressed.
Now I have only fifteen minutes left to eat breakfast but it should be enough. Hoseok thought. And as if Taehyung could read his mind, he came walking in with a sandwich and a glass of water. "I got you some food, figured you hadn't eaten yet." Hoseok smiled thankfully, "Thanks Tae, you're the best!"
And with his sandwich in his right hand and his water in his left, he and Taehyung walked to the practise room.

The day had passed by quickly and Hoseok was very tired, "This is not even half of what we usually do." Jungkook had said. All they did was splitting parts of the rap in their songs and rewriting the choreography, which of course needed to be practised too. And Hoseok found out that rapping and dancing was very hard together.

At nine in the evening Hoseok let himself fall on his bed, "Finally some rest!" He said to no one in particular. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Yoongi asked.
Hoseok frowned, but Yoongi pointed at the laptop that Hoseok usually did his homework on. "Oh God no..." The younger sighed, but he grabbed the laptop anyway.

Both the boys were done with their online school quite late.
"I'm going to turn off the light now." Yoongi said after they had changed into their pyjamas.
Hoseok was glad that Yoongi talked a little more, even if it were just simple things like this.
Even though he was glad for that, he felt sad tonight. He missed his family, especially his sister.

"Are you crying?" Yoongi asked after a while. "N-no..." Hoseok mumbled while whiping away his tears. He heard Yoongi sigh, "Don't do this." The older warned. But Hoseok didn't understand it, "I'm not doing a-anything," Hoseok tried to calm himself down, and whispered to himself, "I wish I had listened to Namjoon." Hoseok heard Yoongi sitting up, "What did he say?"
"That I'd need to bring a stuffed animal or pillow, and now I understand why."
Apparently Yoongi felt offended for some reason because he said, "Wait, YOU miss your home? You literally live on the other side of the town! Some people don't even have it THAT easy! Beside that, it is your second day!"
Hoseok cried louder, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just want to go home."
"Then go! If you're going to become an idol, you'll be away from home all the time!" was Yoongi's respons, but he regretted it immediately. Yoongi sighed as he heard Hoseok cry louder.
"For fucks sake." Yoongi whispered and got out of bed.
"What a-are you doing, hyung?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi lifted his blankets.
"If you tell this to anyone, I WILL kill you!" Yoongi warned and crawled in bed next to Hoseok.
"Hyung, wha-"
"Hug me, one time offer. Now do it before I regret it." Yoongi said.
"Thank you, hyung!" Hoseok replied and immediately wrapped his arms around Yoongi and laid his head on the older's chest.
"Yeah, Yeah, don't mention it... And I mean that!" Yoongi said as Hoseok's breaths got more steady.
Soon Hoseok fell asleep and Yoongi did something he hadn't been able to in a very long time, he smiled a real smile.