29. apology

"You guys are seriously fast with making up." Namjoon said with a smile when he saw the boys holding hands again. "If you guys fight today, you'll be cuddling in bed together by tomorrow." Hoseok and Yoongi laughed, "True, true. I'm glad it's that way to be honest, I don't like fighting with Yoongi." Hoseok said while squeezing Yoongi against himself. The older boy blushed, "Yeah, me too."

A little while later they spotted Jungkook. But when the maknae saw them, he turned around and quickly walked away. "Jungkook, wait!" Hoseok shouted, but Jungkook kept walking. When he caught up he grabbed the other boy by his arm, "Did you not hear me?" Hoseok asked. "Let me g-go" Jungkook said as he tried to free himself from Hoseok's grip. "I think you should apologise first."
"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I promise I won't kiss Yoongi again, please let me go."
Hoseok shook his head, "Not to me, I think you owe Yoongi an apology."
"Y-yoongi?"
"Yes, you traumatised the poor boy. You should definitely apologise." Hoseok let Jungkook go when Yoongi approached. "What are you waiting for?" He said as he gestured to the older boy.
Jungkook had a hard time looking at them, "I'm sorry for kissing you, Yoongi. I should not have done that."
Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "Apology accepted? Just don't ever make a move on me like that." The older tried to sound cool, but when Jungkook lifted his head Yoongi hid behind Hoseok again. "Let it be clear, if you assault my boyfriend again, I'll be the last thing you see that day. Let's all be nice for each other." Hoseok stated.
Neither Yoongi or Jungkook had ever expected those words and this behaviour from him. Hoseok had always seemed kind and loving, the kind of person that wouldn't even hurt a fly.
"Is... is that a threat?!" Jungkook stammered.
"No, it's a promise." Hoseok warned. "But I also meant the other thing I said, let's be kind to each other, okay? As long as you don't do anything like that again, we're good."
Jungkook nodded, "I'm promise I won't do it again, I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I've had too much alcohol."
This earned a surprised look from both of the older boys, "Jungkook, you're not even allowed to drink yet." Hoseok pointed out. "I know, but I found some in Yoongi's bag, and I may or may not have had all of it." Jungkook's ears turned red from embarrassment. "Wait, you went through my bags?!" Yoongi exclaimed, "Are you crazy?"
"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I just wanted to drink alcohol with you guys. Being the youngest is not as fun as it seems." Hoseok pouted at Jungkook's words. "Aww, our smol child, don't be sad." And he hugged the younger. "You'll grow up and be able to drink alcohol with us, just wait patiently. And in the meantime, there are plenty of other stuff we can do together." Just like everybody, Jungkook felt safe in Hoseok's arms. "Thank you." He simply stated and let his head rest on Hoseok's shoulder. "Our Jungkookie will grow up so fast, soon you'll probably be around my height." And of course the sweet and caring Hoseok was back again.

The day went by well, and finally the boys were able to have dinner. "Finally, one of the three things that I enjoy, food!" Yoongi exclaimed as he walked to Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin's dorm with Hoseok. "What are the other two?" The younger asked. "Sleep and you." Yoongi said smiling. "Oh, stop being so cheesy!" Both boys laughed.
When they arrived everybody was already there. Hoseok and Yoongi weren't really secretive about whatever was going on between them, so they walked in holding hands. "Smells good Jin, can't wait to eat, I'm starving." Hoseok said as he and Yoongi sat down.

Halfway through their meal, one of their managers walked in. "Guys," he began as he sat down, "I'm afraid some rumors got out." All of them stopped eating, "Rumors? What kind of rumors?" Namjoon asked as he put his cup of ramen down. "There seem to be dating rumors... between two of the members." Hoseok chocked on his food when manager Sejin said that. "It seems serious, a lot of fans are willing to unstan because of this. So all I'm asking for now, is this true? Are Yoongi and Hoseok dating?"