27. betrayal

"Good mo- what the fuck Hoseok." Yoongi said as soon as he walked into Taehyung and Hoseok's shared room. Hoseok opened his eyes, "Huh? Oh, hey Yoongi, what's wrong?" he said tiredly. "Is this why you defended the other side of the story, that you think it would be good to have different roommates?" Yoongi asked offened, and gestured to Taehyung, who's head was laying on Hoseok's chest. "No Yoongi, let me expl-" but his hyung cut him off, "No, you don't need to explain. You clearly like to sleep with just anyone! Forget it Hoseok." Yoongi somewhat yelled. Before Hoseok could react, his lover had already walked away.

When Hoseok had managed to get out of bed without waking Taehyung up, he walked straight to Yoongi's dorm.
The door was half open when he arrived. He heard Jungkook talking to Yoongi. "He is pretty much of an asshole anyway." The youngest said. Tears started to form in Hoseok's eyes, knowing that it was about him. "Why don't you sit down?" Hoseok listened for a little longer, he heard Yoongi sit down first, then Jungkook. "Just... relax, Yoongi." Hoseok didn't know what to expect when he opened the door, but it surely wasn't this.
The sight made him sick in his stomach. Jungkook was leaning over Yoongi, holding up his chin. Yoongi hadn't noticed Hoseok come in yet, but Jungkook surely had. And as soon as Jungkook and Hoseok made eye contact, the youngest planted his lips on Yoongi's, keeping eye contact. Hoseok slammed the door shut, he didn't want to see any more of this. Tears were running down his face as he ran back to his roommate.
Taehyung looked like he just got out of bed when Hoseok arrived. He fell on his bed, heavily sobbing into his pillow. "Hyung what happened? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. But when Hoseok didn't respond to his question, he went to lay down next to the older boy. Taehyung pulled Hoseok close to him and wrapped his arms around the other. "Did something happen between you and Yoongi?" He asked carefully, already sensing that he was right. Hoseok nodded against the Taehyung's chest, proceeding to soak the younger's shirt with tears.

Not much later a soft knock was heard on their door, Taehyung looked down at Hoseok, "Now is not a good time, come back later." He said without checking who it was. But the door opened anyway and Yoongi appeared, stepping into the room. "Please let me talk to him, Hoseok I swear that incident meant nothing." Yoongi walked over to the bed, but Hoseok burried his face even deeper into Taehyung's chest. "I swear Hoseok, please talk to me." Yoongi begged. "Oh, so you want me to talk now?" Hoseok suddenly jerked up, sounding very angry with the comment he just got, "Okay, I'll talk! If I hadn't been there, that 'incident' would've probably ended in you guys making out even further!" The older male turned red, "At least I don't go sleeping around with other members!" He tried to defend himself. "First of all, that is the lamest excuse ever! Second of all, I only slept with Taehyung. And third of all, you make it sound like we've had sex, which, NEWS FLASH, we haven't!" Hoseok was frustrated more than ever. Yoongi opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out, so he closed it again. "If I may add," Taehyung's small voice said, "I only slept with him because I had a nightmare. I, too, would rather sleep with someone else, but I don't really have a choice." Yoongi was really embarressed now, "I'm sorry..." The words came barely out of his mouth. Hoseok stood up, "Oh, you're sorry? You get mad at ME for comforting someone at night, but YOU go around KISSING other boys. Are we fucking serious right now." Both boys had tears in their eyes. "I can't believe that I've been up all night thinking about you." Hoseok whispered to himself, but Yoongi still heard it. The older's mouth fell open. "You... you've been thinking about me?" Yoongi stammered. "Huh?" Hoseok was caught off guard as he thought about last night, but he restored quickly. "Oh yea, wanna know what my thoughts were? I'll tell you. 'I love Yoongi so much' and 'even though he's so close, I miss him' oh and what do you think about 'god, I must've saved the country in my past life for me to deserve him'." Hoseok blurted it all out. Yoongi stared at the ground, not being able to say anything. Hoseok got up and opened the door, "Out." He said and gestured towards the door opening.
And so Yoongi did, he walked out of the door. Then out of the hallway. Then out of the building. And out of sight from Big Hit Entertainment.