11. drunk

Hoseok woke up, feeling cold. He noticed all the blankets were at his feet. "Aish." Hoseok murmured as he got out of bed. "Oh, look who's finally awake." Yoongi said. And although he didn't smile, it didn't sound like Yoongi was insulting him. "How long have I slept without blankets? I'm so cold!" Hoseok shivered and walked to the bathroom connected to their dorm, which was also connected to Namjoon and Seokjin's dorm.
"You've slept without blankets since I went to my own bed." Yoongi answered. "And when was that?" Hoseok asked annoyed. He heard Yoongi sigh, "I don't know, after you fell asleep." But little did Hoseok know that Yoongi stayed the whole night, cuddled up against him.
Hoseok heared the older whisper something to himself, "My hands smell like his hair..."
"Your hands smell like what?" Hoseok yelled through the bathroom door, not clearly hearing the last two words that Yoongi had said. "Nothing!" Yoongi shouted back.
"Odd guy." Hoseok said to himself when he turned on the shower.

Hoseok got through all the training until debut, nothing really special had happened. Until now, it had been one day since they debuted and their manager thought it'd be fun to celebrate.
They decided to drink something, all of them had something with alcohol, except for Jungkook since he was the only one who was underaged.
Hoseok felt like he had a little too much and excused himself to go to the bathroom. He didn't throw up, so he just washed his face and hoped he'd feel better soon. He wasn't super drunk and still had a conscience. However, Yoongi might have had a little too much, Hoseok could tell by the way he stumbled into the public restroom. "Yo! I've bween wooking foh you" Yoongi blurted out. The not so drunk male raised an eyebrow, "How so?"
Yoongi didn't answer, he just walked up to Hoseok, "I twink I need swome help." and just before he fell, Hoseok caught him. "Thanks." Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck. "Yoongi, you're really drunk and your breath smells like alcohol."
Yoongi looked up, his face dangerously close to Hoseok's face. "I dwon't care, KISS ME!" and before Hoseok could react, Yoongi's lips crashed on his.
Hoseok was sober enough to realise what was happening, but too drunk to do anything about it. So he just synchronised his lips with Yoongi's, not minding the taste of alcohol. Halfway their kiss, Yoongi suddenly dropped on the floor. And for a second Hoseok wasn't sure if Yoongi had drunken himself into a coma or if he was just sleeping, but fortunately Yoongi moved and started snoring.
"Alright, let's get you home." Hoseok said and tried to pick Yoongi up, which wasn't a succes as he was a little drunk himself. Jungkook ended up carrying Yoongi because he was the only sober one besides their manager.

The next day Hoseok was woken up by Yoongi who pushed him out of bed. "Why were you in my bed?" Yoongi asked confused and a little angry. Hoseok sat up, rubbing his head, "Dude you were so drunk last night, you kept whining for me to cuddle you. You seriously wouldn't let me sleep until I stepped in your bed."
Yoongi scoffed, "I'd never ask that! But according to my headache I must've been really fucking drunk. Besides that, I can't remember anything."
"You... can't remember anything?" Hoseok asked carefully. Yoongi shook his head, "Tell me, did I have fun?" That made Hoseok laugh, "You bet you did!" Yoongi gave him a confused look, "I didn't go naked, did I?"
Hoseok thought about the kiss, "Luckily for you, you kinda passed out before that could have happened."
Yoongi looked at the ground, and then back at Hoseok, "Hoseok, you need to promise me something," Hoseok nodded nervously, "please NEVER let me get that drunk again, my head feels like I've been slamming it against a wall with spikes all night." Hoseok laughed, "I promise."

Not much later Namjoon came walking in, "Ah great, you guys are awake. Apparently we need to practise today, Bang PD nim says it's part of our training."
Yoongi sighed, "You mean dancing and singing with THIS headache? That man is crazy!"
Namjoon nodded, "He said something like 'this teaches you to never party too hard, stay focused' so yea, I bet Jungkook is laughing his sober ass off right now."
They all sighed, but eventually got up to practise anyway.