22. jealous

After a full minute of gagging and vomiting, Hoseok felt a comforting hand on his back. "Oh god, you're actually sick, I should have taken you inside." Yoongi said as he rubbed Hoseok's back. When he was finally done, he got back up. "I actually feel much better now. I'm sorry for throwing up so much." Hoseok said, although there had been more gagging than actually throwing up. "It's okay." Yoongi reassured. When Yoongi was sure that Hoseok felt okay again, he pulled him into a hug. And Hoseok hugged him back, "Thank you," the younger said, "for everything." Hoseok allowed his fingers to brush through Yoongi's hair. Yoongi let his head rest on Hoseok's sholder. "Actually, thank you for everything. I still fail to understand why you are so kind to me, I can be horrible to handle sometimes." Yoongi sighed. "The things you do for the ones you love." Hoseok said and chuckled. Suddenly Yoongi broke away from the hug. "You... you love me?" He stuttered. Hoseok suddenly seemed to realise what he had said. "I mean... I don't take everybody on a date just because." And with that Hoseok's nervous feeling was back. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Yoongi doesn't want to be a 'thing'. Why am I so stupid? Yoongi was quiet for a moment, but then his eyes widened. "Wait, this was a date?!" Yoongi seemed a little overwhelmed. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Hoseok you fool! He thought to himself as he stood quietly. "Well... yea, bu-" Yoongi waved his hands to interrupt him, "If I had known this was a date, I would've at least dressed better, or I would have paid for your drink." Hoseok couldn't believe his ears, again he could do nothing but stare at Yoongi. "Wait..." Yoongi seemed to realise something else, "If you took me out on a date, does that mean Tae took out Jungkook?" Hoseok nodded. "Oh god, he has been flirting with me the entire time, that must've hurt Taehyung." Yoongi frowned. "Do you want to know what made me that sick?" Hoseok suddenly said. Yoongi nodded while looking up to Hoseok. "The thought of Jungkook having you. The thought of Taehyung's date and my date dating each other. The thought of not holding you at night. And the thought of being so close, yet so far away." Hoseok let out a heavy sigh, "With that being said, I think it's best if we head back now." Hoseok already started walking towards Big Hit, but Yoongi grabbed his wrist. The pink haired boy flung his arms around Hoseok's neck and held him tightly. "I would kiss you, but you just threw up and I wouldn't want our kiss to taste like vomit." Yoongi mumbled into the crook of Hoseok's neck. The brown haired male's cheeks turned red out of embarrassment. "I wish I hadn't thrown up... can I still kiss your forehead though?" Hoseok asked carefully. Yoongi seemed to think for a moment, but answered with, "oh, what the hell, of course you can!" He closed his eyes and waited for Hoseok to plant a kiss on his forehead. The younger smiled and bowed down. Hoseok parted Yoongi's hair with both hands and held his head as he placed the kiss on the shorter's forehead. Oh God Yoongi, why did you make me fall for you so hard?

"Alright, I'm getting cold, let's walk back." Yoongi said. Hoseok started walking again, but Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand. "What is it this time?" Hoseok complained. "Nothing, I just wanted to hold your hand." Yoongi smiled. "Oh, good." And so they walked back, hand in hand.

When they were back Hoseok changed into sweatpants, "I'm going to practise a little more." He said. Yoongi wanted to protest, but Hoseok had already left.
In the practise room Hoseok turned on their song and went through the choreo. His body was dancing, but his mind was wandering. Yoongi. That was the only thing he could think about.
"Well done." A voice said when the music stopped. It was their dance coach, Han Sejun, standing in the door opening. "But your face doesn't match with what you're dancing to, what are you thinking about?" Han Sejun asked. "Ah... nothing imporant. Although my facial expressions don't match the dance, my thoughts do match the song." Hoseok said shy. A smile appeared on Han Sejun's face, "Boy In Luv." Hoseok nodded, "Yea, Boy In Love."
"Who's the lucky one?"
Hoseok hesitated, "I thought we weren't allowed to date anyway, why does it matter?"
"Ah, but what they don't tell you," Han Sejun smirked, "is that as long as nobody finds out, dating IS allowed. It just has to be a secret for the media." Hoseok couldn't help but smile to himself as he sat down, "Oh." Was all he said.
"So tell me, who is it? Is she pretty?" Han Sejun asked curiously, sitting down as well. Hoseok's face stiffened, "Well... she is not exactly a girl." Han Sejun shifted slightly away from Hoseok, "Oh. Whatever floats your boat. Just don't get a crush on me," forced hetero laughter in 3, 2, 1-, "Haha, okay?" Why do straight people always think that gay men have a crush on them just because they're male. Like, don't praise yourself too much, you're not that attractive you know. Hoseok stood up, here comes forced gay laughter, "Haha, I won't." He fake smiled and went to his dorm to shower.