9. dinner?

Once Hoseok was inside, his new life was about to begin.
"I'll be moving my stuff to Seokjin's room and then you'll be able to place your stuff in Yoongi's room, okay?"
Hoseok nodded absent.
"Hey," Namjoon said, "something wrong?"
"It's just..." Hoseok hesitated, but Namjoon kept looking at him, "Yoongi seems so different from when I first met him, it kinda scares me"
"You've met Yoongi hyung before?" Namjoon asked.
Hoseok was a little disappointed that Yoongi hadn't talked about him, "I met him in the centre of the city, he told me to audition and gave me a card."
Namjoon smiled, "You'll be fine trust me." And then he led Hoseok to his room.

Yoongi looked up when they entered the dorm. Hoseok smiled but the older turned his head and looked at his phone again.
"Yoongs, would you mind helping Hoseok and me move my stuff together?" Namjoon asked.
Yoongi didn't respond but he stood up and started to walk to Namjoon's side of the room.

A little later they were almost done and just before he walked back into his new dorm, he heard Namjoon and Yoongi talking so he stopped.
"What's up with you today man? I know you're not having a good day, but please be nice to Hoseok." Namjoon said to Yoongi.
The older hummed in respons, "I don't know. He makes me feel uneasy, like I want to throw up." Hoseok froze at that reply.
"How does he make you uneasy? Maybe you're just getting a cold." Namjoon suggested.
Hoseok didn't even want to listen to the conversation anymore and walked straight to the maknaes's dorm. "Come in!" Jimin said after Hoseok had knocked on the door.
"Hey, is Taehyung here?" Hoseok asked while peeking his head through the door opening.
"Right here!" A voice said, and Taehyung rolled from underneath the bed.
Hoseok didn't even raise an eyebrow and just asked, "Tae, we're friends right?"
"Of course we are!" The boy said happily and stood up.
"Can I talk to you for a bit?" Hoseok asked, sounding sadder than he meant to.
Taehyung nodded, "wanna walk through the building for a bit?"
"Sounds good."

"So, what's the matter?" Taehyung asked Hoseok when they were walking.
"I thought yoongi and I were friends, but he seems so distant." Hoseok said and Taehyung frowned.
"Yoongi is nobody's friend, he doesn't like us. Especially me, I'm 'too happy' or something. No offense but why would you think he'd like you anyway?" Taehyung responded, and Hoseok told him about their first meeting and the audition. Taehyung laughed, "That's funny hyung, doesn't sound like Yoongi though."
Hoseok sighed, "I wish he would like me, I just want all of you to like me."
Taehyung suddenly hugged Hoseok, "We do like you hyung!" And that made Hoseok smile and feel a little better.

"Hey, where have you been?" Namjoon asked when Hoseok and Taehyung returned.
"Just needed to pee" Hoseok said and started to unpack his stuff.
"You needed to pee... with Tae?" Namjoon laughed.
"Shhh, we'll talk about that another time." Hoseok said laughing.
"Alrighty, I'll be in my dorm if you need me." Taehyung said and walked away.

Yoongi was sitting on his bed again, not bothering to look up.
"Can't we switch rooms?" Hoseok asked Namjoon while looking at Yoongi. "It's not like you were my first choice." Yoongi said in defense, still without looking up.
Namjoon placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder, "It is what it is, but you guys should be fine, you are bandmates after all."
Hoseok shrugged and unpacked the last bit of his stuff.

After a while Hoseok got a phone call, it was his mother. With shaking hands he answered, "Hey mom."
"Hi Hoseok, Dawon told me everything, would you like to invite your bandmates over for dinner?" The boy heard his mother say. Hoseok's eyes widened, "Ehm, including me there are seven of us, is that even possible?"
"We'll make it possible!"

Hoseok had forgotten about his anger towards Yoongi and excitedly asked if all the members wanted to join for dinner.
All of them wanted to come, even Yoongi. Hoseok called his mother to tell her that all of them would be there, "Oh, then I'll go do some groceries, see you then." She said.