24. hospital

After practise Yoongi was the first to be outside. When they were all together, they got into the car and rushed to the hospital. They mainly "rushed" because Yoongi kept complaining about the driver not driving fast enough.

When they got to the hospital Yoongi basically ran inside. "I know you're worried Yoongi, but calm down a little. At least behave." Namjoon said as he grabbed the older by his collar. Yoongi turned his head down in embarrasment.

When they got to Hoseok's room, the nurse told them it would be better to have only two people go inside the room at once. Namjoon went with their manager, Seokjin with Jungkook and Jimin with Taehyung.
Yoongi was the last one, and he went by himself. While waiting, seconds turned into minutes. Time passed slowly, mainly because Yoongi didn't have any distraction.

"Hyung, you can go in now." Jimin said when he and Taehyung stood outside the room again. Yoongi stood up and noticed his hands were shaking.

When Yoongi walked inside, he saw that Hoseok was sitting in his bed. Beautiful and sparkly, yet tired, eyes looking at him. "Yoongi!" Hoseok's voice cracked when he said it. Yoongi closed the door and sat down on a small chair next to the younger's bed. "What... happened?" Yoongi asked carefully as he grabbed Hoseok's hand. "I was so worried about you, even my brain started playing games with me, telling me that something bad would happen to you. I panicked, I lost all control and passed out." Hoseok explained, "After that, I just remember waking up here." Yoongi scooted closer to Hoseok and laid his head on the younger's chest. It was a little uncomfortable because Hoseok was sitting in bed, which was higher than the chair Yoongi was sitting on, but the older just wanted to be close. He wouldn't let Hoseok slip through his hands like that again. How could I be so selfish to just walk away?  Yoongi squeezed Hoseok's hand a little harder. "I've missed you." The older couldn't stop himself before the words came out of his mouth. Hoseok frowned, "What do you mean? You saw me literally fourteen or fifteen hours ago." Yoongi was about to say something he knew he'd regret later on, but for now, it just needed to be said. "Hoseok," he begun, "I do love you, okay? Don't forget that." An uncomfortable silence washed over Yoongi, both of them didn't talk for a couple of minutes.

"Can you at least say something? I mean, anything." Yoongi said, when the silence became too much for him. But Hoseok remained silent. Instead, he did something even better than saying anything. Hoseok gently held the older boy's face, and kissed his lips softly.
Yoongi felt so many emotions and he was on the edge of crying, but that didn't stop him from kissing Hoseok. They loved each other so much that kissing didn't seem enough.
Not long into their kiss a nurse ran into the room with a concerned face. Yoongi immediately jerked away from Hoseok. The nurse walked over to Hoseok and started to do a lot of check ups. "Everything alright?" She asked worried. Hoseok frowned, "Yea, I'm good, why?" Now the nurse frowned too, "Your heart rate suddenly sped up, a little too fast to be normal. Are you sure you're okay?" Hoseok's face relaxed, "Oh... don't worry about it." He said, unable to keep a big smile from his face. When the nurse was finally convinced that he was okay, Hoseok couldn't help but laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Yoongi asked, half playing dumb, half actually not knowing. "Let's just not kiss until I'm out of the hospital." Hoseok giggled. And Yoongi blushed, "Oh..."

The hospital had strongly adviced for Hoseok to rest enough. The first day was easy for him, he didn't have to do anything, and he didn't have to think about anything. But the second day he started to worry, what if I get out of shape? What if I get behind on the others? He went to practise again on day three, he figured he could handle it. When they were practising, everybody seemed energetic. Although Hoseok wasn't really out of shape, he sure felt like it.
When they were done for the day, Hoseok stayed. He practised all night long, until he couldn't stand on his feet anymore.

"Hoseok, why are you still here?" Yoongi asked around half past three. Hoseok hadn't taken a break even once and Yoongi had started to worry, so he checked up on him.
The younger was sitting on the ground, out of breath. "I-, it's- I need to practise." He said as he tried to get up again. But his legs failed him and he fell to the ground again. "Hoseok!" Yoongi ran to him. "Are you okay? You really have been practising for too long, we should get you to bed." Hoseok tried to stand up again, but this time Yoongi was there to support him. Hoseok's arm was around the older's shoulder, and Yoongi's arm around the other's waiste. That way they walked to their dorm.

He laid Hoseok down. "Alright, you should rest up, maybe you took it a little too far today." Yoongi patted the other male's head. "Yoongi, please sleep with me tonight. Actually, sleep with me every night?" Hoseok asked, tiredly tugging on Yoongi's arm. The older stepped in bed, and wrapped his arms around Hoseok. Soon they both fell asleep, cuddled up next to each other.