14. drunk again

"Although we didn't really talk a lot, I had fun today!" Hoseok exclaimed when the boys were walking back to their dorm. "Me too." Yoongi said.
"You're not a man of many words, am I right?" Hoseok laughed. The older scoffed, "Just because I don't talk, doesn't mean I don't want to..."
"I'm just kidding with you."
"Oh, okay."

Soon they were back at their dorm and Yoongi got a marvellous idea. Well, he thought so at least.
"Hoseok?"
"Yes, Hyung?"
"Wanna do something we'll regret tomorrow?" Hoseok was not sure what to think of that.
"What do you mean?" The younger asked carefully.
"Let's get the others and get drunk, it's not like anything will happen. Maybe a really bad headache in the morning, but nothing serious."
Hoseok laughed nervously at the thought of what happened last time, "Didn't I promise to not let you drink again?"
"True," Yoongi paused to think of something to say, "but I'm sober saying this."
"So?"
"So, I want to drink."
Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Your logic is zero, but alright, why not."

In the end it was just them and Jimin, because Namjoon and Jin were having a movie night. And Taehyung felt bad for Jungkook because he was still underaged and wasn't allowed to drink yet, so they stayed at their dorm.

After a few drinks, Yoongi was pretty drunk already. "Yoongi hyung, you're a total lightweight!" Jimin laughed. "I AM NOT." Yoongi protested but Jimin and Hoseok just laughed. "Of course you're not, try to walk in a straight line!"
Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I can do THAT." And so the older got up and tried to walk. Unfortunately he tripped over his own feet and fell on the ground, which resulted to the younger ones laughing even harder. "Alright, let's get you back to your bed before you pass out." Jimin said as he stood up.
Hoseok giggled and helped Yoongi get up. "Stohop, I'm Pewfectwy fine"
Jimin shook his head and helped Hoseok to support their hyung.

Once they were back, Hoseok said that he could handle it and Jimin went back to Taehyung and Jungkook.
"Oh Yoongi, you're such a lightweight." Hoseok giggled to himself when he laid Yoongi in his bed. "Alright, good night" the younger said.
"WAIT" Hoseok jumped at Yoongi shouting like that. "Oh jeez, what's wrong?" The older groaned, "Pyjamas."
Hoseok laughed, "I'm NOT going to undress you to put you in your pyjamas." Yoongi groaned again, "PWEASE" Hoseok gave in and put Yoongi in his pyjamas. "You good? I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll be in bed too, good night." Yoongi turned around and Hoseok figured he was already asleep. But when Hoseok walked back into their room in his pyjamas, Yoongi was sitting on Hoseok's bed, smiling. Suddenly the older sounded very sober when he said "I want you." but they both knew that he wasn't. "Hyung, go to sleep, you're drunk." But Yoongi shook his head, "No Hoseok, YOU go to bed."
"How am I supposed to go to bed, if you are in my bed?" Hoseok sighed, "Quit playing games and let me sleep please." But the older was still not moving. Hoseok rolled his eyes and walked to his bed, but in an attack of surprise Yoongi had pulled him on the bed. Hoseok was now laying on top of Yoongi, "I said, 'I want you' and I want you now." Although that sounded quite intimidating, at that moment it was the sexiest thing Hoseok had ever heard. "W-what do you want?" Hoseok's heart was pounding and he was slightly turned on. "You." was all that was said before the older pulled Hoseok closer and kissed him. Without hesitation Hoseok deepened the kiss and only stopped to say, "Oh god, I love kissing you so much." Yoongi smirked and said "Then don't stop." Their kissing was a mess, lips everywhere, gasping for air. Their making out never went further than kissing, but it was very intense. Yoongi's hand would occasionally slip under Hoseok's shirt, but the younger pushed it away. Yoongi tried rolling on top of Hoseok, but the bed was too small for that and they fell on the ground. It didn't really matter for them, they just kept making out on the floor. Yoongi was now on top and softly pressed his hips down on Hoseok's and the younger let slip out a moan.
"Y-yoon-"
"Shhhhh."
"We shouldn't ma-"
"Shhhhh."
"O-okay."
For five more minutes the only sound in their room was the sound of lips kissing lips, necks and cheeks. Until Yoongi suddenly collapsed on top of Hoseok. The younger smiled, "I told you that you are drunk."
He quickly put Yoongi in his bed and tugged him in, "Good night to the boy with the softest lips in the world." He whispered and went to bed as well.