17. clingy

Hoseok noticed that lately, Yoongi had been very touchy with him. Not when people were around of course, but mostly in their dorm. He slept in Hoseok's bed more, he borrowed clothes from him and he even 'accidentally' walked in when Hoseok was showering.

"Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked while sitting on his bed. "Yes?" Yoongi answered, sweetly looking at him. "I've noticed something..." Hoseok started, not sure if he should continue, but he did anyway, "You've been, well, very clingy... just always around and stuff."
"Oh." Yoongi sounded a little hurt. "Not that I mind!" The younger added quickly, "But please don't walk into the bathroom when I'm showering, okay?" Yoongi nodded, "It's okay, I'll keep my distance. I guess I've been a little too close." The older smiled, but for some reason it didn't seem like a real smile to Hoseok.

Hoseok lay in bed, wide awake. Tomorrow they had a small concert, everybody seemed asleep just fine. Except for Hoseok, he was wide awake.

At half past two Yoongi got up to use the bathroom, and Hoseok was still awake.
When the older came back Hoseok was laying on his back, with his eyes open staring at the ceiling.
Yoongi bowed over Hoseok, "Can't sleep?" He asked. And Hoseok nodded, not even sure if Yoongi could see it. "What's wro- ehm nevermind I shouldn't be asking. I'm going to keep my distance now." But before Yoongi could walk away, Hoseok grasped the older's wrist. "As I said, I don't mind you being clingy. But please, don't walk in when I'm showering." Yoongi was startled and didn't move. Hoseok sighed and pulled Yoongi's wrist, which resulted to Yoongi losing his balance and falling on top of Hoseok. "Oh." The smaller male said. "I'm so tired of playing games Yoongi." Hoseok stated. "Wha-" but before Yoongi could even say anything, Hoseok cupped Yoongi's cheeks and pressed their lips together. Yoongi was surprised at the sudden contact and froze. "Try to relax." Hoseok whispered in Yoongi's ear in a way that sent shivers down his spine. And Hoseok continued to kiss him. Yoongi finally relaxed and Hoseok sighed happily. It didn't get as intense like their last time, but Hoseok was happy. The younger laid Yoongi next to him and wrapped his arms around the older. "Good night." Hoseok whispered. Not long after that, his body finally got into sleep mode and he drifted off into sweet dreams. The only problem now, was that Yoongi was the one who seemed to be wide awake.
His thoughts were all over the place. But the question that bothered him the most was, why do Hoseok's lips taste like the stars? And he couldn't seem to find an answer.

The next day Hoseok woke up and looked up at Yoongi. "Good morning." He said in a raspy morning voice. Yoongi rubbed his eyes and looked at Hoseok who still had his arms around the older's waist. "Hi." was all that he could say back. Hoseok was ready to get up and almost let go of the older, but Yoongi stopped him. "C-can we lay like this for a few more minutes?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded his head against Yoongi's shoulder, "If that's what you want."
There was a long silence before Yoongi found the courage to speak up again, "May I ask... ehm... what you meant by that you are tired of me playing games? I-I don't even like games." Hoseok let out a soft chuckle, "Will you be able to handle the truth?" He asked jokingly. Yoongi shrugged, "Is it that bad?" But Hoseok just laughed. "Alright, tell me." Yoongi finally said.
And so Hoseok did. He told him everything, starting by their first drunken kiss and ending with the time they almost had sex. "You can't deny it anymore hyung, I know you like me." Yoongi blushed a bright red colour. "I do not!" The older tried to say in his defense, but it did not work. Hoseok shyly placed a kiss on Yoongi's cheek, "Alright, we really have to get up now. You wouldn't want the boys coming to wake us up and seeing us like this, now would you?" The younger said teasingly.

After they had showered and were dressed, they were heading for breakfast. But just before leaving their dorm Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's arm. "I need to tell you something," he said, while Hoseok just looked confused, "I'm bisexual." Hoseok let out a laugh before saying, "No shit, sherlock!" And reached for the door handle again, but once again he was stopped by Yoongi. "No I mean, eh... how am I going to say this? I mean, that when you heard that you make me sick in my stomach and that I might hate you, was because I couldn't place my feelings. I didn't know what I was feeling, but I know now." Then Yoongi proceeded to walk out of the door just like that, leaving Hoseok surprised by the sudden confession.