21. double date

Hoseok had managed to trick both Yoongi and Jungkook in going on a double date. Only, Yoongi and Jungkook didn't know it was a date.
"Hoseok, what am I supposed to wear? I'm freaking out!" Taehyung said as he was pacing through his room.
Jungkook and Jimin weren't in their dorm, they were hanging  around somewhere with Namjoon and Seokjin.
"Go with something casual, they don't know it's a date, everybody will be wearing something casual." Hoseok pointed out.

When the boys gathered, you could see they all wore casual clothes but in some way still tried to look good. Taehyung wore a longsleeved white/dark blue-striped shirt with light blue jeans, his sand brown hair slightly jumping up and down when he was walking.
Hoseok was wearing a plain white shirt, the front of it tugged into his dark jeans. Under Hoseok's black beanie, his hair was slightly parted in the middle.
Big Hit had made Yoongi dye his hair cotton candy pink. Although he complained about it a lot, he hadn't taken an effort to hide it. Yoongi wore a black shirt with a flannel blouse over it, all buttons open. Dark jeans and red Converse High completed his outfit. As for Jungkook, he wore what he usually wore: white shirt, black jeans, timberlands. But you could still see he had made an effort by wearing a denim jacket. "Shall we go?" Hoseok asked, the others nodded.

When they arrived at their local coffee shop Hoseok slid into a booth and dragged Yoongi after him. "I wanted to sit on the inside." The older muttered. Hoseok sighed, pushed Yoongi out of his seat, got up himself and gestured Yoongi to sit down again. "Better?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded. "I'll go and order our drinks okay? What do y'all want?" Hoseok asked.
"Wait, I'll go with you!" Taehyung said when Hoseok walked to the bar after memorizing  their drinks.
"Two hot chocolates, one green tea and one espresso, please." The barista nodded at their order and went to make them, while Taehyung and Hoseok talked a little at the counter.
A few moments later she came out with the drinks. "Thank you, Irene." Hoseok said and smiled at her. "How did you know her name, do you know her?" Taehyung whispered while they grabbed the drinks. Hoseok giggled, "Name tag." He pointed out and Taehyung looked back to see, "ohh."

There was something odd when they came back to their table. Jungkook was sitting next to Yoongi and Yoongi's ears were red. "Alright, here are your drinks. Jungkook move." Hoseok said, which sounded a lot like an order. "What if I don't?" Jungkook said playfully. "Okay. Then don't." Hoseok was a little annoyed, but mostly sad because now Taehyung couldn't sit next to Jungkook. He sat himself down in front of Yoongi, and Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook. At least they can still look at each other. Hoseok thought.

A few minutes into their 'date' Hoseok noticed that Jungkook wasn't paying attention to Taehyung at all. He only had eyes for Yoongi, who just stared down at his espresso because he didn't know where else to look. Hoseok was fully distracted by the maknae's affection for Yoongi, he barely even heard Taehyung ask him, "Right, Hoseok?"
"Oh. Huh? Yea totally." He responded. "You didn't hear the question, did you?" Taehyung asked, but he didn't let his hyung answer, "You look a little pale, are you okay?" Hoseok shook his head, "Actually, I feel a little ill. Don't let me ruin this day though, I'm heading back but you guys can stay here if you want." Taehyung let Hoseok out of the booth and sat back down after. "Will you be okay though? Do you need me to walk you back?" Taehyung asked concerned. Hoseok shook his head, "It's fine, some fresh air will be good for me." He smiled even though he felt sick, he didn't want other people to be affected by it.
Before Hoseok turned around, Yoongi had managed to wring himself past Jungkook. "I'll take you home." Yoongi said as a matter of fact, "Jungkook, stay here with Tae, would you?" Jungkook was about to protest but Yoongi had already started to drag Hoseok outside.

They walked in silence, but not for long. "May I ask... what was that all about?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shrugged, "I was getting a little warm in there, needed some fresh air as well." Hoseok shook his head, "No, tell me the real reason." Yoongi hesitated a little, "What if I don't want to." He said. "You can tell me everything, I know that's such a common thing to say. But I mean it, I truely do." Hoseok said and placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "Thank you." Yoongi said, still a little hesitatingly, "I'll tell if you tell me why you really wanted to leave. You seemed a little pale at the time but now you seem perfectly fine to me." Hoseok nodded, "Alright, but you first." They kept walking, but slowly, because neither of them wanted to actually go back.
"Okay, so, you've probably noticed all the attention Jungkook was giving me, right?" There it was again, Hoseok felt his stomach getting upset and he felt nauseous. He nodded nonetheless. "Yea, well, when you and Tae were at the bar, he sat down next to me. So I told him that that was your place, and he needed to go back to his seat. But he didn't. He kept looking at me, but I didn't want to look ba- Hoseok you're getting really pale again, should we stop for a second? We need to get you somewhere warm." Yoongi frowned. Hoseok shook his head, "I'm fine." He lied. Yoongi continued but kept an eye out for Hoseok. "And, well,  when you came back, and finally sat down... he..." the older struggled to bring out the words, "He layed his hand on my thigh... it really isn't that much of a deal, but... I don't like being touched." Hoseok couldn't hold up anymore, he stopped walking and bend down. He was so nauseous he had to trow up. Oh god, not in front of Yoongi. He begged his body to stop, but it kept going for a few minutes straight.