26. date

"Let's go out on a real date." Yoongi said when he got back from practise. Those words caught Hoseok off guard. "A what now?" He replied. "A date," Yoongi said again, "A real one this time. Because, no offense, that double date failed big time." Hoseok nodded, "Seems like a good idea, I'll buy you a drink then." The younger winked. "Wait a minute Jung Hoseok, who says you get to pay for me? This one is on me!" Yoongi protested. "Yoongi, you can't even pay for public transportation. Let me pay for you." Hoseok rolled his eyes, but had a smile on his face. "Alright alright, you win." Yoongi said pouting.

Just when they were on their way out, they walked into their manager. "Oh, it's good that I see the two of you now, please wait in the main practise room." He said, and walked off just like that. Hoseok and Yoongi were a little confused, but did as told.

When they had been waiting for five or ten minutes, the other members had all gathered as well. "Okay, it's good that you're all here. I want to announce that I think it'll be good if roomates would change every now and then. So it be today." Hoseok looked at Yoongi, but Yoongi looked at the ground. "You guys figure that out yourselves." Their manager added, and then left the boys alone.

"Kawi Bawi Bo?" Namjoon suggested, "Each remaining two will share a room, the three left at the end will automatically share a room, sounds okay?" Everybody agreed, and so they went "Kawi Bawi Bo!" A lot of times. The end resulted in Yoongi and Jungkook sharing a room. Hoseok and Tae shared a dorm as well, and that'd leave Namjoon, Jin and Jimin together.

"I don't understand why we need to switch dorms, what's the point anyway?" Yoongi complained as he watched Hoseok gather his stuff. "I'm sure they have their reasons," Hoseok said, always helping people understand the other side of the story, "probably to let us bond. In the end, we will only have each other." Yoongi sighed, knowing Hoseok was right, but he didn't want to switch roommates. "Can we still sleep together?" The older tried. Hoseok looked up, "I don't think that will be possible, I wish we could though. But it is how it is." Both boys sighed.
"I'll help you move your stuff." Yoongi sounded incredibly sad. "Oh come on, it's not like we will never see each other again, right?" Hoseok reassured his hyung.

When they were done moving, Hoseok let himself fall on his bed. "I'm so glad you're my roommate!" Taehyung said enthusiastically and gave Hoseok a big smile. The older smiled back, "Although I like all the members, I'm glad that I got paired up with a good friend." Hoseok said.

It was already late when they were done talking and decided to go to bed. "Hyung?" Tae asked, while he looked at Hoseok. "Jimin used to let me sleep with him when I had nightmares... can I sleep with you if I have nightmares?" The younger asked carefully. Hoseok smiled, "Of course you can, always!" Taehyung smiled too now, "Thank you."

In the middle of the night Hoseok woke up sweating, he didn't understand why. Until he tried to move.
Taehyung was laying half next to him, half on top of him. Hoseok smirked to himself and stroked Taehyung's hair, that made him think of Yoongi. A little pang was felt in his heart. Seriously, Hoseok? He thought to himself, Why are missing Yoongi so much, he is literally a few rooms away. He battled with his thoughts a little more, but couldn't fall asleep.

Is it this bad?

Apparently it was, because he couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi. Shut up, you've been without him before, and it's not like you'll never see him again. In fact, you'll see him every day. Every. Fucking. Day. Shut up and go to sleep.