13. wait, is this a date?

Hoseok's eyes widened when Yoongi stepped out of the shower. The way the older's wet hair strands stuck to his face, and a few water drops rolled down his chest...
Hoseok turned away in embarrassment, he felt like he wasn't supposed to look at things like that.
"See something you like?" Yoongi smirked as if he could read Hoseok's mind.
"Oh, shut up!" Hoseok blushed like crazy but hid his face in a pillow. "I heard we are getting a day off today, feel like going somewhere?" Yoongi asked while getting dressed, earning a surprised look on Hoseok's face. "L-like where?" Hoseok stuttered. "I was thinking about a cafe or something, I'm craving some coffee. So, what do you say?" Yoongi asked again. Hoseok nodded, "I'd like that, leaving in a few I guess?" Yoongi nodded, "Yea, Imma ask Namjoon something first." Hoseok assumed that he was going to ask if Namjoon wanted to join, Hoseok felt bad for not wanting Namjoon to come. He loved the guy, but he secretly wanted to be alone with Yoongi. Hoseok chose a casual outfit, ripped jeans and a grey sweater.

Ten minutes later Yoongi walked into their room, "I gotta change real quick and then we can go." He said. Hoseok frowned "What is wrong with what you're wearing now?" The younger asked.
Yoongi threw his hands in the air, "I don't know, everything apparently."
Hoseok just shrugged it off and said, "Whatever, I'll wait outside, see you there!"

He only had to wait for a few minutes before Yoongi appeared again. "Wow, don't you look... fashionable?" Hoseok giggled as he looked at Yoongi. The older frowened, "Too much? I knew it"
Hoseok laughed, "It's alright"
Yoongi started walking, "You coming?" Hoseok frowned, "Shouldn't we wait for Namjoon?"
The smaller male stopped and turned around, "Huh? why?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok smiled to himself. "Oh, nevermind. I thought you asked him to come along, what did you ask him then?" He asked while catching up with Yoongi.
The older turned an almost unnoticeable shade of pink, "Ah, nothing important."

After a while of walking in silence the boys reached a small coffee shop. "Damn, sorry Yoongi, I think you'll be the only one drinking coffee today."
"Why is that?" Yoongi asked. "No big deal, just a little short on money," Hoseok sighed, "like always."
"Then this one is on me. I'm buying today, I'm your hyung after all." The older smiled at him, "So, what are you having today?" Hoseok thanked Yoongi and ordered a latte, Yoongi himself had a black coffee.

"Kinda weird" the younger mumbled to himself as they sat down. "What's weird?" Yoongi asked before taking a sip from his coffee. "Oh, I was just talking to myself, but not long ago you were talking to Namjoon about how much you hate me and now we're drinking coffee together." Yoongi's facial expression turned blank, "I-I didn't mean for you to hear that. Oh god, I'm so sorry!" He looked down at his coffee, not daring to look at Hoseok. "It's okay Yoongs, you don't seem to hate me anymore, do you?"
Yoongi showed the slightest form of a smile, "I don't hate you, not at all." That made Hoseok smile too, "Good, because I was hoping that we could be friends?"

"Yea, that sounds good."

"I'm glad."

I wish we could be more though, was Hoseok's last thought before he took another sip.