15. confusion

Hoseok was already awake when Yoongi woke up. "Aish, Hoseok didn't I ask you to hold me back when drinking?" Yoongi complained.
"Yes." Hoseok responded. "Why didn't you do so?" Yoongi said laughing. "Dunno." was all that Hoseok could say.
"Hey, what's wrong? I'm just kidding with you, you know that right?" Yoongi asked concerned while sitting up. "I-I know." The younger's cheeks flushed red as his mind went back to last night. "Yoongi...?"
"Yes, Hoseok?"
"What exactly do you remember from last night?" Hoseok asked nervously. "Something vaguely about me making a short joke and Jimin shouting 'IT'S ONLY ONE CENTIMETRE DIFFERENCE!' Why? Did I do something stupid? Did I go naked this time for real?" Both boys laughed but Yoongi's facial expression turned serious when Hoseok said, "I mean, almost naked." The older buried his face in his hands, "Oh no, what did I do?" Hoseok laughed, "No no no, you didn't go naked, but let's say that if I hadn't held you back, you would've." Hoseok was glad that Yoongi couldn't remember the hands that went up the younger's shirt. Why do his lips have to be so soft? Hoseok's thoughts couldn't be stopped, he could only think about the kisses that he and his hyung had shared last night, Yoongi's hand which kept tugging on Hoseok's shirt and also his own hands that were in Yoongi's hair.
"What's on your mind?" Yoongi asked when he could clearly notice that something was wrong. "That I want to get drunk again." Hoseok said and looked into Yoongi's eyes. The older just laughed, "Calm down, I know life can be stressful but we had quite a few drinks yesterday." Hoseok frowned, "I had four, and you and Jimin had three."
"No, that can't be, I was drunk AS FUCK!"
"That's because you're a fucking light weight."
"I'm NOT a light weight."
Hoseok laughed and shook his head, "Even denying it when you're sober."
"What is that supposed to mean?" Yoongi asked offended. "You kept denying that you are sensitive to alcohol when you were drunk, after three glasses, as well." Yoongi grinned embarrassed, "It's not like it's my fault!"
Hoseok laughed, "You shouldn't drink, at all."
"Maybe you're right," Yoongi sighed, "what about next week again?" Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I mean, I'd want to, but it probably isn't a good idea." All the flashbacks went through his head, because... well... he really wanted to kiss Yoongi again. That would never happen if they were sober.
"Please Hobi, you're the only one who wants to drink with me!" Yoongi whined. "No," Hoseok decided, "I also don't have a lot money left, I shouldn't waste it on alcohol. And you shouldn't either."

Yoongi was silent for 10 minutes until he seemed to suddenly remember something. "Oh, Hoseok?" The older asked.
"Yes, hyung?"
"I heard that we're practising until late, can I sleep in your bed? It's a lot more comfortable than mine." Hoseok laughed because he knew that sober Yoongi was just making up excuses to do things that drunk Yoongi wouldn't even hesitate to do. "That's fine, I'll sleep in your bed then." Hoseok lowkey said just to tease Yoongi. The older seemed to hesitate with his answer. "No, eh, I wouldn't want you to sleep in my bed. It's too uncomfortable." Hoseok grinned, "Alright then. But since when do you care about other people than yourself though?" Hoseok asked sarcastically with a playful smile on his face. Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Oh please, let me live. Do you want me to hate you then?" Hoseok shrugged, "Whatever floats your boat." The younger suddenly noticed how much closer he had gotten with Yoongi over such a short period of time.