[25] Bullet-Proof Vests Aren't Just For Show

Start from the beginning

                'So... he will be okay?' Yuzuru asked, running a hand through his hair as he sat slouched over one of the tables placed in the courtyard.

                'Of course he will be.' Hikaru and Kaoru's mother patted him awkwardly on the shoulder.

                'Ah...' I interrupted. 'That is not a definite promise. Depending on Alexandria's motives he could be in a certain life-or-death situation.'

                'But she didn't seem like that at school!' Hikaru said furiously.

                'Yeah!' Kaoru added.

                'It would have been within her best interests to have been acting.' My father interjected.

                'Alex-sempai and Tamaki-sempai were really close though.' Haruhi nodded. 'I caught her with him a lot, and I don't mean like she was about to kill him. At one stage she was being nearly choked to death in a hug.'

                'Well, we need to hold tight to that hope and pray that Kyouya's police save them.' Ranka nodded.

                'We should have just gone in there and knocked them all out!' Honey's father raised his fist. 'They wouldn't have stood a chance against us!'

                Unsurprisingly both Mori and his parents stayed silent.

                'Get out!' A distant voice yelled, and we all turned our heads to stare into the darkening night. Spotlights had been placed on the top of the surrounding school buildings, illuminating our group. 'Run!'

                All of our jaws dropped as we saw two people running towards us from underneath the buildings.

                Two blondes sprinted closer, and our group gasped collectively as we saw who they were.

                Tamaki... and Alexandria.

.: Alex :.

                It didn't take me long to distinguish dark shapes hanging of the dark buildings, scuttling around little ants.

                Off extended bungee cords dangled around fifty or sixty men—give or take a few—each cloaked in the shadows of the tall school buildings.

                I lengthened my strides, pulling away from Tamaki as I unslung my gun.

                Loading it with magazines without taking my eyes off the danger from above, I skidded to a stop and started to shoot down those who had already sprang into action.

                Some dropped immediately to the ground, surrounding the fearful group of adults.

                Honey and his father were in motion not a spilt second after, besting man after man.

                However, even they could not counter an above gun fire, so I attempted to cover them while they worked.

                The best solution in this situation was to hope Kyouya had stationed guards around because of the kidnapping, and hoping they hadn't all been killed.

                Almost as if my though was a prayer, I glimpsed uniformed men with guns run out from one of the science blocks, dodging the falling bodies.