Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...

Start from the beginning

"I don't want any other Drew. But I'm not a simple girl either. You hurt me and I can make a deadly poison," I said. He started to laugh and then gave me a serious look. "This has to be a secret though," he said. "I know. So...when you wanted me to live with you...you meant with your pack?" "The alpha's pack. I'm just the Beta," he said. "Aww...I think your pretty cool for 2nd in command," I said and giggled. He growled and kissed my lips. "Am I the best," he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes. Until I find better." Then I smiled and gave him a kiss.

I heard something howl and Drew turned back. "Haylynn I'm not commanding you but get in the car and get ready to go," he said. "You'll meet me at the house," I asked. He nodded and then started running through the forest. I sighed and headed towards the car. I love Drew and he loves me. All of me. I just hope I can be everything he wants me to be.

************************

I packed up everything except for what I would need for prom. I look back at the clock and I only have an hour to get ready. Well I'm not going to wait on Drew. He might be ready for all I know. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower. I wonder if he'll like my dress or think its slutty? Nah...I'm sure he'd rather me be naked. What should I do with my hair? I'll wash it and curl it!

I ran to go get some shampoo and heard a knock on the door. "I'm coming," I said and headed for the door. Wait! I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. I ran to get a towel and wrapped it around myself. I looked out the peep hole and it was Drew. I opened it and he pulled out some black roses behind his back.

"These are for you. Unless you'd rather a white one," he said and pulled out a single white rose. "Aww thanks! Why white," I asked. He put it in the middle of the black roses and stepped inside closing the door behind him. "Well the black roses are me and how sad and empty I was. The white one is you. You're in the middle and give me hope every time I look at you." "That is so...," I started to say. "What? Cute? Romantic? Amazing? Special," he asked. "No...more like cheesy in a nicer way. I still love the fact that you gave it some thought though," I said and kissed his cheek.

"That's all I get," Drew asked. I giggled and went back to get my shampoo. "Sorry but that's all for now. I have to get ready." "Your not," he asked. I looked back at him and smiled. "Fine. I'll go to the dance nude for every one to see. I'll have messy hair and everything. Is that what you want?" He growled and walked towards me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. A long kiss that I thought would never end. So intense that I didn't want it to. "Mine," he whispered and then stepped back.

"Possessive much," I asked trying to calm down. He shrugged and sat on the couch. "It's a wolf thing." I nodded and went to take my shower. I hope he loves this dress.

************************

"Haylynn...you look....wow....do you want to just stay home," he asked. I laughed trying to control my nerves. I guess he liked it. "So...not too slutty," I asked. "No. It's perfect. You're perfect. You're more than that. You're just wow... I can get some condoms faster than you can count to ten," he joked. I smiled and walked towards him. If I fall in these heels I'm going to die. They're like 5 inches! "Drew we are not having sex." "I know but a man can dream." "And a werewolf can howl at the moon. I'm ready to go are you," I asked. "You lead and I follow," he said offering his hand.

I took it and walked out of the room. When we walked in the parking lot I stumbled a bit. I was waiting for Drew to burst out in laughter but he didn't. Is something wrong? "Drew are you ok," I asked. "Yeah. I've just been thinking about something." "Like what," I asked curiously. I'm not getting jealous I swear! "Well...business." "Like the business you didn't tell me about before," I asked. "Exactly." I nodded and got in the car. He got in and we headed down the road.