Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...

Start from the beginning

I looked back and the wolf bit my leg. "Ouch! You bitch," I screamed. The wolf started to get madder and he ran with double the speed. Well I ran triple the speed because there was no way in hell that I was dying this way. "Drew! Drew help," I screamed. All of a sudden another wolf burst through the forest and tackled the wolf that was attacking me. I climbed up a tree terribly and watched the scene.

The black wolf was the one that was attacking the brown one who bit me. The black wolf looked so big and intimidating against the brown one. The black wolf snapped the brown wolfs neck and then snapped it again so that it was hanging awkwardly. The black wolf howled and then he crawled over towards me.

"Stay back wolf! I-I have a stick," I said. Ok it was more like a twig but you get my point. Wolves don't know the difference...right? The wolf stared at me and his eyes looked so familiar. 'Mine.' Amy what the hell is wrong with you? Still I felt some kind of connection with this wolf. I certainly didn't want a pet wolf though but he seemed...special. The black wolf growled and then started to transform. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"D-Drew," I asked still in shock. He smiled up at me. Then I looked down at his body and oh my goodness he was naked! I couldn't stop my eyes from tearing him to shreds. "Can you give me my clothes," he asked with a smirk. My mouth was opened and I was just staring at him. He is still sexy but he had a claw mark across his chest. "Drew...did...did you get hurt," I asked. He nodded. "Everything you told me was true? You didn't lie," I asked. He nodded. I threw him his clothes and climbed down the tree. I fell down and looked at my leg.

Ouch! This wolf knew what he was doing when he scratched me and it hurt like a sinner in hell! I looked at Drew and he was by my side. "Let me look at that," he said. I showed him my leg and he spat on it. "Eww...don't you have Neo to go," I asked. He grinned and shook his head. "Sorry. I called my pack and they should be on there way. Look it's healing." I looked down at it and the cut was starting to heal itself. "H-How did you do that," I asked. "My mom. She was a healer. She showed me a few things. And plus since I'm your mate it really works." "So if I cut my lip you'll kiss it for me," I asked. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Anytime. Haylynn I need you to do something," He said and he helped me up. I look back towards him and he's gone. "Drew," I asked. Then I feel a kiss on my neck. I try to turn around but whoever it is places his hand around my waist. I feel him kiss up my neck until he reaches my ear. He blows into it and it sends shivers down my spine. Yet I wouldn't trade this feeling for the world.

I look up and see the sparkling moon. It's shining just for us. Then he whispers, "Tell me what you know. Everything." I close my eyes and he continues to kiss me. I moan and I can imagine him grinning. "Tell me and all of this can end," he said knowing how stubborn I can be. What if I don't want it to end? I start to open my mouth. "You're not normal," I said. Then with his free hand it travels up my body. He growls softly into my ear. Why does he do these things to me?

"In what ways," he asks. He always asks the questions and I give the answers. "You...you're too good to be true. But...you're not," I reply. He continues to kiss my neck and I moan again knowing that I'll have multiple bruises their. I don't care. He can mark me as much as he wants.

"I'm not? How so," he asks. I slowly open my eyes and say three words, "You're a werewolf." "That's true but how do you feel about that," he asked. I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I think...I think you're just different. I think you were sent to be mine for a reason. I don't know what reason yet but I hope it's a good result." "I hope so too," he said.

"Drew...do you...die," I asked. "Yes but we live a longer life. The oldest member in our pack is 138. We age a bit slower so she looks about 90." "Wow...Neutrogena would kill for that," I said. "Any other questions," he asked. "Well....did I get really jealous because you're a werewolf? I didn't mean it but it just sorta spilled out." "Yeah. Amy was in control. But you never have to worry about any one taking my heart. You have it because you're my mate. My true love and my only love. I'll never need anyone else as long as I have you," he said.