Chapter 75

Connor's POV:

"GO HOME, ALL OF YOU! ZOE, CONNOR, WE WILL TALK IN THE KITCHEN" Dad yells at us.

I feel the sweat on Evan's hands, I look over at him to see a frightened, terrified face. He leans over and whispers in my ear.

"C-con... my mom is taking the night shift and I'd feel better if I stayed with you.."

"Look I'll try to do the best I can ok?" I reply back.

I feel Evan grasp my hand tighter, I sigh and look up at my father.

"Dad... Evan's mom isn't around tonight and he'd feel better if he stayed with us..."

"NO! YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO THIS HOUSEHOLD AND YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED"

"BUT HE GETS ANXIETY, PLEASE"

"CONNOR I SAID NO, NOW IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Larry..." mom steps over to his side and puts her arm on his back, gently moving it up and down his back. "Don't you think you're being a little too harsh? Evan's mom even texted me she's working the night shift so he's not lying"

"OH SO YOU THOUGHT I WAS LYING?" I reply.

"WELL WITH ALL YOU'VE DONE LATELY WHY NOT? YOU PROBABLY JUST LIED ABOUT BEING SICK TOO" Dad yells.

"I HAD A FUCKING BLOOD TRANSPLANT, THE DOCTORS EVEN SAID I WAS SICK AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM RECOVERY, DO YOU THINK I LIED?"

"LARRY, CONNOR, BE QUIET PLEASE" mom replies, she looks over at Evan. "He can stay here, he can sleep in the guest bedroom"

"The guest bedroom?" I reply.

"Well yes he'll be-"

I cut mom off. "HE WON'T BE FINE, LET HIM SLEEP WITH ME"

Mom sighs. "Fine, but then after tonight you aren't allowed to see him for another two weeks"

"BUT WE'VE BEEN SO DISTANT FROM EACH OTHER ALREADY BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS"

"Connor listen to me... it's for your own good.."

"FOR MY OWN GOOD? YOU THINK PUNISHING ME WILL TEACH ME A FUCKING LESSON? MAYBE FOR OTHER PEOPLE BUT NOT FOR ME! IT'S SUMMER BREAK, EVAN AND I ARE BOTH TAKING GAP YEARS BEFORE WE GO GO COLLEGE, THIS IS OUR TIME TO SEE EACH OTHER"

"Connor just listen to your mother please" Dad replies.

"Ok Connor just calm down, you can have everyone stay over tonight ok? And you'll only be grounded for a week after tonight" mom says, she walks over to me and tries to hug me but I quickly pull away.

"FINE THATS FINE JUST DONT TOUCH ME OK?" I storm up to my room, I look back to see Evan following me while the others stare at me in shock.

~~~

"So...." Jared says, breaking the silence in my room. "Do you guys wanna play some Mario cart or something?"

"That game only allows four players Jared..." I reply.

"We can trade off" He replies.

"I wanna play" Natalie says.

"Me too, I'm the best at Mario cart" Marissa joins in.

"Everyone who's in raise your hand" Jared says, almost everyone raises their hand besides Alana.

"Jared I don't play video games that often..." Alana replies, Jared looks at her and sighs. "I'll teach you"

"Fine I guess...." Alana sighs, Jared turns on the gaming system and hands Evan, Zoe and I a remote while having one for himself.

"Those who are not playing this round will play the next round" Jared says and everyone just seems to go with it.

Jared starts up the game as I teach Evan some basic controls, Jared decides to do a balloon battle first which I was ok with but Evan started freaking out.

"WHY DO THEY KEEP HITTING ME? AND WHY DO I HAVE BALLOONS"

"One, I keep hitting you and two, because this is a balloon battle duh" Jared replies and just starts laughing while I decided to sneak up behind Jared and pop all of his balloons.

"GOSH DARN IT CONNOR, FUCK" Jared yells. I laugh and continue playing, only to end up winning the whole thing, Evan still has no idea how this game works but it's so adorable seeing him try to figure it out.

"Ok Natalie, Marissa, Alana and I are in now" Jared says.

"Why do you get to play two rounds?" I reply.

"Cause I'm the master, obviously"

I laugh. "No you're not, did you not see that I just beat you?"

"See my boyfriend is the bomb" Evan says proudly, Jared looks over at him.

"Looks like someone has been learning from the insanely cool Jared Kleinman" Jared replies.

I roll my eyes. "Sure he has... ok back to the game how about the rule is that if you win one of the rounds then you get to stay in the game, if you loose you have to swap with another player"

Jared sighs and hands me his remote. "Fine but when I get back in I'm gonna win"

"Sure you are Jared... sure"

A/N:
Hey guys I just have a couple questions to ask about future plans for this fanfic and all that stuff. So I'd love to continue this fanfic but maybe I should end this part soon? Then a week later or so I'd have a new part, which would probably be like college journeys and stuff. Or would you guys just like me to just end the story? Also I wanna start a new fanfic soon, I'm into a lot of musicals like be more chill, Hamilton, falsettos, heathers, and all that good stuff so if you have any suggestions for what the fanfic should be about please comment that too! You can leave your opinions in the comments section on this chapter or the one on my profile or you could even just direct message me! If you wanna send me opinions any other ways all my social media's are listed in my bio. Again thank you for all the love and support and I can't wait to hear your opinions!