Chapter 74

Connor's POV:

"Hey Connor why don't you have a tv in your room?" Jared says while on my bed looking at memes, laughing to himself.

"Because my parents are ass holes, why?"

"CONNOR!" Zoe yells.

"What?"

"Don't say that!"

"Well it's true"

Jared sighs. "Ughh what do you guys wanna do?" He says while looking over at my video games. "Never mind I have the perfect idea"

"What? Jared I don't wanna play-" Alana replies but is interrupted by my mom coming into my room, she smiles. "Ok kids Mr. Murphy and I are going to a party tonight, please be good"

"Whatever..." I reply, not even looking up at her or anything.

Mom sighs and leaves my room, Jared smiles and looks over at me.

"What?" I say.

"So we have the house to ourself?"

"Yeah... I guess" I reply.

"AWWW HELL YEAH! GO GET ME ALL THE SODA YOU HAVE, IM POSTING THIS ON INSTAGRAM"

I sigh. "You're gonna have to get it yourself Jared"

"I'll pay you"

"How much?"

"Twenty"

"Fine"

I walk downstairs and go to grab some soda for Jared, I walk back upstairs to my room and hand him the bottles, he chugs them all in less than 5 minuets.

"Hey Connor what's your address?" Jared says.

"188 Hamilton street, why?"

"Thank you"

~~~

5 minuets later the doorbell starts ringing like crazy, Alana goes down to answer it. I overhear their conversation.

"Hello Andy! What are you doing here? A party? Well yeah Jared's here... well ok then come in, oh you have friends... yes that's fine"

"What the heck is going on?" Marissa says.

"I don't know but I hear a lot of talking coming from downstairs, Jared what did you do?" Natalie replies, Jared grabs her arm and pulls her out of my room. "Oh you'll see"

Evan looks at me a bit worried. I grab his hand and walk him downstairs with me, with Marissa and Zoe following us. As we walk down the stairs I see millions of people from our school and some I don't even know.

Oh gosh what did Jared do?

I look over at Evan to see him shaking furiously and I can feel his hands sweeting so much, I lean over to him.

"Shhh it'll be ok Ev... we can lock ourselves in my room we'll be ok I promise"

Zoe looks over at me, worried like Evan, she grabs me and brings me back upstairs with Evan following behind us.

"CONNOR WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO, YOU NEED RECOVERY TIME STILL NOT A PARTY" Zoe yells.

"I know... look I didn't do this, do you think I'd want to make Evan's anxiety kick in like this?"

"I know it's not your fault but we have to find a way to get everyone out as soon as possible"

"How do you expect us to do that?"

"I don't know I'll ask the Alana or someone like that just take Evan into your room to calm him down" she says before bolting downstairs to find Alana, I grab Evan's hand and quickly take him to my room, I lock the door behind us. Evan and I sit on my bed, I hug him.

"Ev... are you gonna be ok?" I ask and I get no reply, I ask him again.

"Evan... I need to know if you're gonna be ok"

He silently nods and replies. "Y-yes I'll be fine... as long as I d-don't talk to anyone I'll be fine"

I smile. "Good, for now we can just hang out in my room until I hear back from Zoe"

~~~

"C-con... I love you I missed you so much" Evan says, I smile as we cuddle on my bed, Evan rests his head on my chest and I sigh.

"Ev I never want you to feel uncomfortable and you know that"

"Y-yeah I know you didn't know anything about the party... I just don't want your parents to yell at you for this"

"Oh trust me they would have anyway, party or no party"

"Isn't that just unfair?"

"I mean I really don't care"

"You don't?"

"I mean yeah I-"

We are interrupted by a knock on the door, Zoe and Alana come in more worried as ever.

"Connor..." Alana starts out and Zoe finishes.

"OUR PARENTS CAME HOME TOO EARLY"

Shit.