Chapter 10

I woke up and saw that Connor was still asleep with Cassie on his back. Connor's stuff was everywhere and my room was a mess but I didn't care. I went on my phone to text Jared.

Evan: hi Jared

Jared: hey I heard Connor was staying over at your house

Evan: who told you?

Jared: Zoe

Evan: if you're gonna tell me I'm gay I'm not he's just a friend

Jared: whatever you say Hansen 😒

Connor woke up and Cassie jumped off of him. His hair was a mess and I laughed at him.

"Good morning Evan"

"Morning Connor"

Connor got up and stretched then looked through my dresser to find his clothes that he put in there. Connor kept throwing his clothes onto the floor until he found some he wanted to wear and he put them on.

"So what do you want to do?"

Just then my mom came in and she was going to do laundry. She screamed when she saw my room.

"Evan, Connor pick up your clothes off the floor please"

Connor looked a little embarrassed and picked them up for mom.

"Sorry Mrs. Hansen"

"It's Heidi"

"What?"

"You can call me Heidi"

Connor looked at her and smiled and handed her his dirty clothes.

"Thanks Heidi"

Mom left the room and me and Connor were alone again. We looked at each other for a second then we started to talk about Jared's stupid obsession with bath bombs.

"Hey what's the deal with Jared anyway? He's like obsessed with bath bombs"

"That's normal for Jared"

"That's so weird"

"I know"

"Jared can be a real dick sometimes"

Connor and I laughed as we were taking about how stupid Jared was. Then we went downstairs and grabbed a snack. Connor opened the fridge and looked excited.

"oooh you have milk"

"Uhh ya don't you?"

"No cause I drank it all"

Connor took the whole carton of milk out of the fridge. Mom wasn't home now she was at work so she just trusted us I guess. Connor grabbed some chips and I grabbed a sandwich trying to be healthy and then we went back up to my room to eat and watch a movie.

"Pitch Perfect 2 this time, oh Evan you are getting to know me so well"

I smile at him then Connor starts to drink out of the milk carton.

"If you're gonna drink out of that you better finish it"

"Oh don't worry I will"

Connor drank the whole thing in about 5 minuets and I laughed and kept watching the movie. A couple seconds later I felt an arm wrap around me. I look up and see Connor's arm around my back.

"Connor.. your arm"

Connor looked at his arm and his face turned red.

"Sorry I didn't notice"

"No it's fine I liked it actually.."

"What? You did?"

"Nothing"

"Evan?"

"I kinda liked it ok?"

Connor smiled and so did I. I started to blush a bit.

"You're so cute Evan"

Connor put his arm around me again and leaned in to kiss me. His lips were soft on mine and I blushed even more.

"I love you Evan"

"I love you even more Connor"

A/N:
Sorry I didn't say this before but thank you guys so much for 100 reads! It means a lot! 💕