Chapter 26

WARNING:
This chapter does mention self harm so if you are uncomfortable with that I recommend stopping at the "•••" and skipping the rest of the chapter.

When I wake up I see that Connor is no longer there, my heart sinks.

He must have had to go home around 5:00 so his parents wouldn't know he was gone.

I get out of bed and get ready for school. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and all I can think about is Connor. I won't see him at school today or any other day this year. School is hard without Connor, without Connor I'm by myself.

~~~

I finish my breakfast, feed Cassie and the pet tree Connor got me and head out the door. I walk slowly, I don't even care if I'm late anymore. It doesn't matter because Connor won't be there. I don't want to go to school anymore because there's no reason to. I make it to school around 7:55 and I have to go straight to class.

~~~

After lunch I head up the stairs to Chemistry, once again I didn't talk durning lunch, I didn't want to. I sit down in my spot and the teacher has the test averages on the board, as well as how many A's, B's, C's, D's, and F's there were. I read the board.

1st hour average: 88%

5th hour average: 85%

6th hour average: 86%

7th hour average: 84%

A's: 32

B's: 33

C's: 17

D's: 10

F's: 4

My class period is 6th hour. The average is ok so that gives me a little hope but still not a lot.

The only reason we have an ok average is because we have a lot of really smart people in this class and I'm not one of them. I bet I'm one of the F's.

When the bell rings our teacher starts to pass back our tests. My hands start sweating because I know I did horrible. The teacher hands my test back and I can already see all the marks on the back. I flip it over and I want to cry.

55%, mom is going to kill me. I'll be grounded for days.

I get up and ask the teacher if I can go to the bathroom and he nods and says to take the pass. I take the pass and run as fast as I can to the bathroom. I open the door and run to the very last stall, I lock it and just sit on the floor and cry. I cry for at least 15 minuets then I wipe my tears and decide to go back to class before my teacher gets worried. When I leave the stall I look up to see one of the football players who bullied me.

Shit.

He leans over me and sees the dried tears on my face. My hands start to sweat and I start to panic. I can feel my whole body shaking. I try to get around him but I can't, he blocks my way.

"Hey nerd I heard crying in here, was that you?"

I don't say anything. All I do is just stand there hoping he'll let me out soon.

I knew I shouldn't have come to school today.

"Oh come on baby, I know it was you. You're just a big fat baby and that's all you'll ever be"

The guy punches me and I try so hard not to cry again. I push back my tears and don't say anything. I just keep standing there.

"Too why to speak are you? If you don't say anything I guess I'll just have to post this video..."

Broken Hearts - TreeBrosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें