Chapter 49

WARNING: there is some smut and sexual senes in this chapter so if you are uncomfortable reading that kind of stuff please don't start reading until you see the "•••"

Connor and I lay on the couch still full of energy. I look over at the clock, it's 2:00 am. Everyone else was upstairs sound asleep, even Jared. I look at Connor and he tilts his head toward the stairs.

"Ev... come on follow me"

Connor slowly walks up the stairs and I follow him. He leads me into the guest bathroom and I look around. Connor leans up close to me and whispers into my ear.

"I love you Ev..."

"I love you too Con" I whisper back.

"I love you more" he replies.

"No...." I reply. "Not possible"

"Oh really?" Connor replies grabbing my sweatshirt and pulling me close. He starts kissing me repeatedly. I laugh.

"Ok ok you love me more" I giggle.

"Oh Ev I'm not done yet" he replies and I can feel his lips touch my neck and his hands slide down my back. I blush as he unzips my sweatshirt, pulls it off and throws it on the bathroom floor. He kisses me again and reaches for my shirt. I kiss back and before I know it I'm shirtless. Connor runs his tongue down my chest.

"Oh Ev" he says while getting even closer to me. "I love you more than you could ever imagine"

He kisses me again and I reach for his shirt and pull it off. Connor smiles as I throw his shirt on the floor by mine. Connor reaches for my pants.

"You ready?" He whispers, his soft breath breathing into my ear.

"Yeah, I'm so ready" I reply.

Connor smiles and he pulls my pants off, the only thing I have on now is my underwear. I look at Connor and just smile, I can't help but notice his chest.

Dang Connor Murphy, you're nipples look so good right now you don't even know. Gosh I'm so gay.

Before I know it Connor is giving me hickeys and pulling down my underwear, fully exposing my dick. I blush. He throws my underwear off to the side and turns on the shower water to the hottest it can go. Connor takes off the rest of his clothes and kisses me again, pushing me into the hot steamy shower. He pushes me against the wall of the shower grabbing my hair and kissing me. He looks right into my eyes and smiles. I look back at him and look into his beautiful eyes, I relax. A few seconds later I feel Connor's tongue slide down my chest to my dick, I feel his mouth surround my dick and his tongue swirls around it, I sigh.

"Oh Con.... do all you want... fuck me all you want"

He stops sucking my dick and as soon as I know it we're laying on the floor of the shower, Connor on top of me. I feel his dick start to swirl around mine and I moan, loudly. I sigh and start to relax and just take it all in.

"Oh Con... fuck me harder daddy" I moan and Connor smiles and fucks me hard, I don't feel any of the pain, all I feel is delight. I feel Connor's tongue slide down my chest and wrap around my dick again, his tongue going around and around. I moan even more, Connor's mouth pops out of my dick as he comes up to kiss me right on the lips, kissing me over and over. He runs his fingers through my hair and slips down to my chest, kissing it over and over again. He gets up and looks down at me and moans.

"Oh Ev... you have the sexiest nipples I've ever seen"

My face turns bright red and I blush, he kisses me again and turns off the shower water and pulls me up, we walk out of the shower.