Chapter 48

I feel like I'm on an energy rush. Jared convinced me to take some of the pills he had and I think they're working great. Connor grabs a handful of the pills Jared had brought and puts them in his mouth, the others stay off to the side and play Twister.

"Come on Zoe don't you want some?" Connor says taking 2 pills out from the bowl and handing them to Zoe. She lightly pushes them away and shakes her head.

"No Connor, I don't want those things doing stuff to me and I don't want them doing anything to you so please stop taking them"

"But I feel great" Connor replies.

Zoe just shakes her head one more time then continues on with the game, I look over at the kitchen table and see the beer Jared brought downstairs almost half full. Jared and Connor were having a couple more shots as they joined the others to play Twister, I start to walk over there but Zoe stops me.

"Evan I don't want anything to happen to you either"

I sigh. "Zoe I just want one taste, I feel great it'll be fine"

Zoe pushes me away and pushes me toward the game, I sigh and sit next to Connor and he puts his arm around me. I pull in closer to him as we wait for our turns. A few moments later I feel Zoe lightly tap me on the shoulder.

"Evan it's your turn"

"Oh ok"

I get up to spin the wheel, it lands on right foot red. I join Alana and Marissa on the mat and the others take their turns. Jared got right foot green, Zoe got right hand green, Natalie got left foot blue and Connor got left hand yellow. By the end of the game we were all tangled in each other's arms and legs, it was kinda hard for me to keep my balance with my cast on. Connor was right on top of me and Zoe was right next to me, I could see Connor's arm start to shake a little bit and I could tell he was about to fall. I quickly get out of the way before he does. Jared looks up at me.

"I saw that Hansen, you loose"

"But Connor was the one that fell" I reply.

"Yeah, but you moved out of the way before he fell so you lose Hansen, according to my rules"

I sigh. "Ok fine, what game should we play next?"

"Truth or dare" Jared replies.

Everyone starts to get up and rap up our game of Twister, I go over to sit down on the couch and Connor sits next to me. I smile. Jared sits to the other side of me and everyone else joins in.

"Evan I think you should start sense you lost Twister" Jared smirks

"Fine" I sigh and Jared's asks me "truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Ok Hansen I want you to strip down to your underwear and start singing a happy early birthday to me while dancing"

"Jared, your birthday isn't until October and it's only March"

"Doesn't matter" Jared replies.

"Hey hey hey only I get to see Evan in his underwear and that's it" Connor yells.

I blush, Jared could tell because he starts laughing immediately after.

Why did I choose dare?

"What if I don't want to do it?"

"Then I'll make you do it and I'll record it and put it on Instagram and it'll go viral in one night"

"Oh Jared isn't doing the dare alone enough for him? Don't record him" Alana replies.

Jared sighs. "Whatever just give us something to remember Evan"

I blush even harder as I start to take off my socks and pull down my pants, Jared is laughing the whole time. Soon all I'm wearing is my underwear, Jared laughs even harder.

"Ok Hansen you ready?"

I sigh. "Nope"

"Well you're doing it anyway"

I start singing the song and just stand there looking at Connor, he just smiles, but looks a little sad that he can't have me all to himself.

Well I know he's enjoying this.

"COME ON HANSEN DANCE" Jared yells.

I start to dance and Jared laughs even harder. Once the song is over I put back on my clothes and go to sit back in my spot with Jared still laughing. Connor whispers into my ear. "Tonight I'll get you all to myself" I smile and kiss him right on the lips in front of everyone, I don't think about it too much because those pills that I took put me in such a good mood that nothing else matters.