Chapter 64

Zoe's perspective:

Searching through Connor's room I find some more hidden letters from Evan that no one found, I pull them out and walk downstairs to find an empty couch with a note on it. I slowly walk towards it and pick it up, I read it. I feel tears build in my eyes as I read every line, every sentence, every word. I rush into the kitchen and find mom and dad.

"MOM, DAD, CONNOR WENT MISSING AND I THINK I KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND HIM" I yell as I hand them the note, they both read it.

"No... no no no he tried to kill himself again.. Zoe you must go to the bridge your father and I will meet you there in a few minutes" mom replies, I nod and rush out the door, overhearing some of my parents conversation.

"He's just doing it for attention" I hear my dad say, anger shoots through me as the words repeat in my head over and over again.

He's just doing it for attention. He's just doing it for attention.

I run faster, I finally can make the outline of the beige, I slow to a halt as I come closer. When I can fully make out the bridge I see a dark shape laying on the ground with police surrounding it.

CONNOR!

A/N:
Sorry for the really short chapter but I promise I'll do a bigger one tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of longer chapters added in the future. School is ending in about a month and I'll be able to update a lot more then with longer chapters. School has taken so much out of me it's crazy but thankfully I'm getting a break soon and I can start focusing on the fanfic. Thank you all so much for your patience.