Chapter Sixteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

She shook her head. "Ayoko." She moved herself and lie down on the bed.

My eyebrows automatically almost met. "What? You mean, tinatanggihan mo ako?"

"Oo, bukas nalang tayo kumain. Ayoko lumabas e." She said, her words seem finalized.

"Why is that? Ayaw mo bang lumabas? I mean, there more a lot of chance of escaping from me."

Tumalim ang tingin niya saakin. Inayos niya ang pagkakaunan niya at sinunod naman niya ang kumot na ibalot sa katawan niya. I keep on watching her as she ready herself to sleep.

"Sabi mo, kalimutan ang tungkol sa bagay na 'yan tas ikaw naman to ngayong nang-uungkat? Gagu lang, Declan?" she closed her eyes and that's my cue to bent down and kiss her lips. I smiled between the kiss when she automatically aswered the kiss I've gave her.

After few seconds, I pulled away and I was now on top of her, pinning her both wrist on the top of her head.

"D-declan!" She was still dazed.

I smirked at her, but my eyes roamed on her face. Her soft skin on her face, her eyebrows, her pointed nose, her brown tantalizing and almond shaped eyes. Her eyes screams tenderness that made me stunned for a moment. I am slowly losing myself on her.

I gulped and look down to her lips. It was pinkish, and God knows how soft it was.

"You really looked like an Angel, Arianna." I whispered. She licked her lips as our gaze met again. How I wish that as I lose my sanity to her, she will feel the same way. I sighed and freed her wrists and lied down beside her.

"Ayaw mong kumain? Hindi ka ba nagugutom?" I asked.

"H-huh?" Tumagilid siya at tumingin sa nakatihayang ako.

I tilted my head. "Aren't you hungry?"

Naapapikit siya. "Gutom, actually. Hindi ko kasi naubos 'yung cup noodles..." I can't almost hear her. "Ikaw kasi..."

Tumagilid na rin ako ng higa. With my confused eyes, I looked at her. Now that she metioned something about earlier, I want to ask her according that. I want to ask her about her tears earlier.

"Anong ako?"

"Nag-walk out ka kasi e." dumilat na ang mga mata niya at para bang nahihiya ang brown niyang mga mata.

Now that she mentioned it. Yes, I walked out. Because of her words. I was kind humiliated because of what she said. Para kasing wala siyang paki-alam sa feelings ko dahil sinabi niyang inaantay nalang niya akong palayain siya. Like fuck it, I like her..or more than that. She knows it and it hurts in my ego that she doesn't give a single fuck about it. But when I saw blood from her hands, and I saw her crying, parang pinagsisihan kong nagwalk out ako.