"Hmm, what is it?" I hummed.

"Pano ito made-deliver dito sa bahay mo?" She asked me, and that made me silent for a while. Hindi ako nakasagot sa tanong niya. I just asked Nancy about the website, but I don't know how to use it. 

"Oh diba natahimik ka." She stopped the music. " Swerte mo, wala akong nagustuhang damit."

Kumunot ang noo ko. "What?"

"Hindi ko type yung mga damit, tas mahal pa."

A playful idea hit me. I grinned a her. "So, you like my clothes..." I said and looked at her. She's wearing my sweat shorts and a gray t-shirt. "and because it's for free...or maybe it's mine?"

As if on cue, he slapped my arms. I laughed because of her reactions. Her cheeks flushed maybe because of embarrassment.

"Declan!" She shouts at me. "Ayan nanaman tayo sa ganyan mo eh!" her daggers eye like focused on me.

"Anong ganyan?" I asked, innocently.

"Yan!" She pointed her index finger at me. I restrained myself from smiling.

"What? What did I say, Angel?" Nagkibit balikat ako.

"You! Ang manyak ng bibig mo eh!" She puller her own hair, frustrated. I moved towards her and held her pulse to stop her from pulling her hair.

"Stop it, don't hurt yourself." Natigilan siya sa sinabi ko. I shrugged. "I don't want to see my girl, hurting. So..."

This time, I can also feel my cheeks reddened.

I just can't help it, alright. I don't want awkward atmosphere because as much as possible, I want Arianna to be comfortable wih me so that, se woudn't think about the idea of escaping from me. But the urge to make her feel my feelings towards her won't stop bugging me. Damn it.

To escape the awkward moment between us, I palmed her face, and as simple as that, her mataray mode turned on again. That's more like it.

I smiled at her. I mean, I grinned. "You want to eat outside?" I asked to change the topic. 

She blink, "Ano?"

I scratched the back of my head. I feel embarrassed. "I mean, we just eat a simple cup noodles and I'm still starving, and I know you do, so would you mind? Let's go eat?" I closed the laptop beside her.

Still confused, "Diba may ipinadeliver ka, sabi mo?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I asked my secretary to send us some foods but she's to busy to grant my favor, so...yeah."