Chapter 80

Three years later

Travis's POV

I sit in my office, as gang members surround me.

"So T, where does Ashton want us to take the package to?" Dylan asks, he is one of our closest gang members. When Ashton's father disappeared Ashton created her own gang, bosses gang dispersed and most of them fell in with us.

We haven't gotten married yet, but the date is close. As a matter of fact only a few days away.

"I want you to take it to the safe house.." Ashton says walking in the door with our youngest on her hip. Nikolis looks so much like me, but he has his mother's dark hair. We decided to name him Nikolis so she would still have the name she loved.

"Hey big guy.." Dylan laughs as he pokes Nikolis, causing Nikolis to giggle.

We all smile, but it quickly fades as we all hear a loud bang. It almost sounds like a gunshot, but we can't be sure. We all start to run out of the room, we see Vincent and Gabriella running towards us crying. There is blood on Gabbi.

I feel fire build in my chest as Dylan takes Nikolis, and goes into the safe room. Ashton grabs the twins, checking them to make sure the blood isn't theirs.

"Momma- Mimi hurt!" Vincent cries. Me and Ashton look at eachother, and Dylan comes back out grabbing the twins to take them to the safe room.

Ashton's POV

I feel my heart break at my son's words. I look at Travis as Dylan grabs the twins. I take off running downstairs not caring that the gang house is very tricky. I slide and hit the wall and fall to the marble floors. I stand up quickly, and soon I am at the top of the Grand stairs. I look at the open doorway at the bottom. And see something that will forever haunt my dreams. Travis keeps me from falling down the stairs as he catches up to me just in time.

By the time we make it to the bottom of the stairs I collapse beside the lifeless body.

"Momma- no- momma you can't be-" I sob into the soft fabric covering her shoulder, there is blood all over the front of her stomach. And beside her lays a crumpled piece of paper.

I reach for the paper, and notice scribbled hand writing.

Next time it will be someone else..

This is just the beginning little Niko

This can't be..