Chapter 78

I run downstairs after the rotten little mini me as she screams. She needs a bath and refuses to take one. The twins are now three years old, and wild as can be.

"Sissy! Take a baff!" Vincent yells from my arms, he loves bath time.

"Travis! A little help please!" I laugh, and soon see him walking towards me with a screaming three year old.

"Already on it little momma, now Gabbi, is that really how you want to act when I said as long as you take a bath we can go see uncle Cole, and Violet?" He says, and Gabriella purses her lips. She looks just like me when she does that. Vincent barely looks like me, he looks exactly like Vinny but with my nose.

Cole started seeing someone not long after the twins were born, oddly enough she is their doctor. I quickly figured out why he constantly went to the twins appointments with me. She is older than him by a few years, but honestly I think he has found the one.

Brandon also found someone, although his happened a little quicker than Cole's.

Brandon asked Arianna to be his girlfriend a week after the twins were born, and I couldn't be happier for them. The funny part is she ended up pregnant after they had sex the first time. They now have a beautiful little girl named Bethany.

Alexis, Arianna's twin sister is actually dating my brother now. They have been together two years, and I think they are truly meant for each other.

"Ashton! Where are my babies?!" I hear my mom yell, the twins begin to squirm. I look at Travis, and he chuckles at me. I grab Gabriella, and hand Travis a freshly washed Vincent. I run to the bathroom, and put her into the bath quickly.

"Momma! Take baff wiff me!" She yells, before splashing me. I can't help but laugh as she smiles up at me.

After I get her scrubbed clean, I dress her and take her into the living room to see her grandmother.

"Mimi!" Gabriella screams running to her, Vincent runs up to me and I pick him up sitting him on my hip.

"Hey darling, are you ready to go see uncle Cole? Uncle Damian will also be there, and uncle B!" My mom says, and Gabbi claps and giggles.

"Is beffany?" She says, and Vincent also giggles waiting for an answer.

"Yes baby, Bethany will be there, Cassie will be too." I say, kissing Vincent on the cheek.

Travis told me that everyone was getting together because we haven't seen eachother in a while. With everyone being in a relationship now, or taking care of their kids. Alex finally feels safe enough to keep Cassie with him.

We hear a knock on the door, and I hand Vincent to Travis as I run to answer it.

There is a tall tan guy standing in the door way, he looks as if I should know him.

"Can I help you?" I ask, he smirks at me.

"Oh, I was just stopping by to give this wonderful family a gift. Are you the mother of the family?" He says, his smile seems genuine but I don't trust it.

"No, I'm just visiting. I can give them the gift if you would like." I say, and he seems to get slightly aggravated.

"Alright, give them this then." He hands me an envelope, and walks away. I watch him get into a car, and drive away. I walk back in the door, and lock it behind me.

I open the envelope, and there are pictures in it. I pull out the pictures, and the first one is of me and Travis at the ice cream shop on a day that my mother was watching the twins. The next picture is of Brandon, and Arianna holding Bethany  at the park.

The next picture is of Cole, and Violet.. they are in bed.. the picture must have been taken, by someone stalking them.

I flip to the next picture, it's of Damian kissing Alexis. There is three more pictures, one is of Dylan at the mall by himself, the next is of Sebastian at the gym working out.

The next picture, is of a red headed girl.

I feel my stomach drop, and I begin to feel a tingle in my stomach.

The girl is wearing pink converse, and she is wearing a pink dress standing beside a tall man.

I recognize both people instantly, I hear Travis walk out of the living room. He notices the worry on my face.

"Ashton, what's wrong?" He asks before I drop the photos. He looks at the photos on the ground, sucking in a breath.

"Who brought these?" He asks. I lift up the picture with the girl in the pink converse. He looks down at it, and his face goes white.

"The guy in the picture showed up, and handed me the envelope then left.." I can feel my whole body shaking, Travis picks up all the pictures and shoves them in his pocket.

"Everything is going to be ok. I promise, let's just get ready and go see everyone. We will let everyone know there.. hopefully it doesn't ruin everyone's mood entirely though.. " Travis says as he wraps his arms around me, holding me against his chest.

"Travis.. we can't let them hurt our babies." I say, I feel my lip tremble and I get aggravated at how emotional I have been lately.

"Ashton Olivia Niko, no one is going to hurt our babies.." he says, placing his hand on my lower stomach. "I will protect our children till my last breath."

"I love you Travis.." I kiss him softly, and I feel him grin against my lips.

"I love you too Ashton.. I'm never going to get tired of saying that." He says, bending down on one knee to kiss my stomach.

I feel a million butterflies as he holds tightly after he stands up.

I'm so excited to tell everyone the news, although I have been told something bigger is going to happen.