Chapter 20

Ding ding ding ding ding

I slowly open my eyes and look at my alarm clock, it's six in the morning. Vinny will be on his way to pick me up soon. I get out of bed and take a quick shower, when I get out I decide to let my hair air dry, I walk in to my room and drop my towel when I get to my closet.

"Um, don't hit me because I didn't see anything but maybe could you put the towel back on?" I whip around and find Vinny standing in the corner of my room. My face goes white as I jump in my closet and hide my face.

Why does everyone have to come into my room without letting me know..

I start feeling slightly self conscious, and decide to wear a hoodie over a sports bra with a pair of skinny jeans. I slowly walk out of my closet, my face turning bright red the moment I see his smirk.

"You could have informed me of you being in here.." I whisper while I put on my shoes. I hide my face behind my hair, while he continues to smirk.

"There's no reason to be embarrased Ashton.. I think your beautiful.." he says lifting my chin up.

"Wait.. I thought you said you didn't see anything?" I give him a smirk, he just winks causing me to go bright red again.

"Come on Ash, we gotta hit the road." He says pulling me up, and grabbing my duffle bag for me. We walk downstairs and my mom is no where to be found so I leave her a note on the fridge.

When we get outside, I see a very nice dark purple Dodge charger. I almost faint at how nice the car is.

"Is this your car?!" I squeal.

"Yep.. purple is my favorite color.. Cole makes fun of me for the color." He says throwing the duffle bag into the trunk.

"Well, he can shut his mouth because purple is my favorite color too, and this car is sexy as hell.." I say running my hand over the hood.

"You heard that didn't you Cole?" Vinny says while laughing. It's then that I notice Cole in the back seat with his arms crossed. He roles his eyes and sticks his ear buds in his ears ignoring us.

"I think I hurt his feelings.." I fake pout getting into the front seat.

"He will be alright, he just doesn't like when pretty girls openly turn him down." He smirks in the rear view mirror, earning a smack to the head from Cole.

"She didn't turn me down, she just has different tastes. And quite frankly I do not date my students." He says winking at me.

"It's ok, your to old for me anyway.." I say flipping my hair. Vinny burst out laughing, as Cole smirks at me.

"This is gonna be a fun weekend.." Cole says leaning back into the seat ignoring us again.

"He is right about that you know. He never says that, so you might want to prepare yourself for some craziness little girl.." Vinny laughs.

"I am not a little girl, vincent.." I glare at him. He lifts his hand, and runs his knuckles against my cheek.

"I love how you say my name." His eyes are smouldering, and it makes my stomach flip. He slowly brings his hand back to the steering wheel, and continues driving. I slowly take a deep breath, and realize I have the worst case of butterflies.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, and  open up my messages. I haven't heard from Brandon since he messaged me last night, but Travis on the other hand is blowing up my messages.

Travis: why does pretty boy get to take you camping and I don't?

Travis: I feel emotionally violated by this..

Travis: I thought you loved me 😭

Travis: I miss you already..💔

Travis: for real though, I'll kill him if he hurts you.. Brandon already almost died.

I chuckle lightly, and text back a heart emoji. I lean my head against the back of the seat and sigh. We have been driving for about an hour now, and everyone is quiet. Without thinking I turn on the radio and flip through the stations till I hear a familiar song. I quickly start singing along with the song.

"Cause we are never ever ever getting back together!!" I scream, whipping my hair around. I can hear Vinny laughing loudly, and I hear Cole groaning from the back seat.

"If you are going to sing along to something, then can it atleast be something good?!" Cole screams over my singing, before he leans between the seats and flips through the stations. He stops on a station, and then starts singing along with the song himself.

"Shawty, got them apple bottom jeans, jeans, boots with the fur, with the fur.." I can't help but laugh as he tries to sing his heart out.

"The whole club is lookin at her!" Vinny sings, his voice is very seductive when he sings. He looks at me and winks as they continue to sing. I blush, and look out the window.

When they finish their singing we are pulling onto a gravel road, that is surrounded by thick trees. I am on the edge of my seat gazing at the beauty of the forest that is quickly engulfing us, making the highway disappear behind us.

"Not long now! Whoo!!" Cole fist pumps the air. "Oh, Goodluck with the twins Vin, they will pick on you worse then I do. This will be the first time you have ever brought anyone camping with you."

"Who are the twins?" I question Cole.

"Oh, they are my little sisters their names are Alexis and Arianna. I have a younger brother named Drake too, you probably won't see much of him though. He likes to hide in the house." Cole says suddenly acting more like a 23 year old and less like a teacher. He has a genuine smile and I can actually see a slight resemblance between him and Vinny.

"I will just remind them of how scared their boyfriends were last year when you blew up the boat house.. wimps."

Oh boy this is going to be fun..