Chapter 36

When we finally get to my house it is already time for bed. I have school tomorrow, and Vinny is starting with me. The doctor said I could stay out of school a few days after the weekend, but I would rather just get caught up on all of my school work. The last thing I need is to be stuck in summer school when I am supposed to graduate.

"So where is the guest room?" Vinny asks, making me come out of my thoughts.

"It's right beside mine, it doesn't have an attached bathroom though so you can use the one across the hall. And I'll wake you up in the morning if my mother doesn't do it first." I say walking into the guest room so I can make sure the room has everything he needs. My mom is asleep downstairs, luckily she picked the downstairs bedroom, otherwise she would be in my bedroom every few seconds making sure I am not doing anything bad. She doesn't have to worry though, my mood was killed by the one and only Cole Jacobs. It was a good thing though, I refuse to be the girl that gives it up after one day. If no one believes me they can look at my relationship with Marcus. Although he was a cheater, he knew I wasn't like my so called friend.

"I like how serious you get when you get lost in your head.." Vinny laughs, I push his shoulder but he barely budges.

"Don't make fun of me Vinny, that's not nice." I say as I bend over in the closet to get some extra blankets. When I stand back up I can see the redness on Vinny's cheeks.

"What's wrong Vincent? Never seen someone bend over to pick up blankets before." I visibly see him gulp as he tries to mask his embarrassment.

"Um, so where are the towels? I need to shower before bed." He says changing the subject. I walk out in to the hall and pull a couple towels from the closet. He takes them gratefully before he winks at me and walks into the bathroom.

I decide to go into my bathroom and take a quick shower my self. I need to clean the stitches on the back of my head. I get undressed and get into the shower, washing my hair gently.

When I get out of the shower, I reach for my towel. I look at the towel rack and notice it's empty.

"Really? Why me? Why do I have to forget to get my own towel.." I say, as I slowly get out of the shower. I listen through my bathroom door, and I can still hear the water in the other bathroom. I quickly walk out into my bedroom, and make a beeline for the hallway closet, I can hear Vinny getting out of the shower as he turns the water off. I snatch a towel out quickly, I wrap it around myself right as Vinny turns the door nob. I turn to run back in my room, but Vinny sees me before I can make it.

"I'm not sure your mom would appreciate you running around naked in front of me. Although I find the sight very pleasant.." I turn around to find him smirking at me, I am about to slap him when I realize he only has a towel around his waist and his bare torso is on full display.

I can feel my knees starting to get wobbly and I almost faint due to the hotness standing in front of me. His chest is firm and looks like it would make the perfect pillow. My eyes slowly travel lower as I notice his six pack the slowly descends into the v at the bottom that is slightly covered by the towel. I blush as I bring my eyes back up to his face, he looks extreme l you hot right now as the blue tips of his hair is still wet and slightly falls into his eyes.

"You like what you see? I guess so I see a little bit of drool.." He laughs, making me cover my face as I go into my room.

After I dry off and put on some of my pajamas, I walk out of my room and knock on the guest room door. I hear a muffled come in, and I find him laying facedown under the covers on the bed, he is still shirtless and I can't help but blush.

"I'm wanted to apologize.." I whisper, he slowly turns over and my knees get weak again as he soaks my appearance in with a smile on his face.

"For what beautiful?" He motions for me to come to him, and I look at the floor.

"For practically drooling over you.." I can feel my face heating up even more, and I can hear him getting off of the bed and walking in front of me. I can see that the only thing he has on is some black boxers, and I almost fall out in the floor.

"I love it when you look at me like that.." he whispers softly, lifting my chin making me look at him. His eyes are sincere, and he leans down gently placing his lips against mine. His hands wander down my body, finding my hips. He pulls me my hips to him, making my entire body heat up.

"I have loved you since the moment I met you Ashton.." Vinny whispers against my lips. My heart nearly stops, I look up at the amazing boy in front of me. I turn around and close the door. I walk back to Vinny and kiss him. I feel him bend down as he grabs my butt lifting me up as I wrap my legs around his body. I bite down on his lip making him groan, he smiles against my lips. He walks around to the side of the bed, gently laying me on my back as he climbs onto the bed hovering over my body. He leans down on and gently kisses down my neck, I shiver slightly as he also brings his hand to the bare spot on my stomach where my shirt has slightly rode up. As his finger tips touch my skin it's almost as if he is leaving a trail of fire behind. He softly trails his hand up almost to my chest before stopping. He looks up at me, his eyes smoldering.

"I can stop.. We don't have to do this.. I will love you no matter what Ashton.." Vinny whispers, I can see the sincerity in his eyes and I know I want my first time to be with him.

"I want this Vincent.." I whisper, making him smile and I can't keep the smile from my face. He kisses me as he slowly pulls my tank top up. He stops kissing me long enough to pull the shirt off leaving me in just my bottoms. He leans back on his knees, and looks down at me making me squirm.

"God you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.." he whispers leaning down to slowly pull my bottoms down. Once I am free of my clothes he slides out of his, and leans over me before pulling the blanket over us.

"You are absolutely sure about this?" He questions me again, and I nod. He gently leans all the way down, bringing his hips to mine. The pain only lasts a few minutes, but it begins to turn into the most amazing thing I have ever felt. I feel my body explode in so many different ways, he holds my body to him not wanting me away from him.

I fall asleep after a while with his arms wrapped around me, as I listen to the heart beat of the man I love.