Chapter 62

Sebastian ended up staying the night on the couch downstairs. As I walk down stairs to make breakfast I hear multiple voices. I begin to slowly creep around the corner to look into the living room and find Brandon, Sebastian, Dylan, Cole, Damian and my mom all sitting around talking. It's in that moment I realize I haven't showered yet or anything. I quickly run upstairs, and jump in the shower.

After ten minutes I look half way presentable. I walk downstairs in some leggings and Vinny's hoodie. Before I can walk around the corner a hand grabs me pulling me against a hard chest, before I can scream a hand clamps down over my mouth. I'm about to bring my heal down hard on the persons foot when they finally release me laughing. I turn and find Damian bent over laughing.

"That's not funny.." I pout, making him laugh even more.

"That was pretty funny.." he says between laugh, "Come on I have a lot of teasing to catch up on.."

"Whatever you say.." I say as I turn around and walk into the living room. Damian follows and soon I am sitting right beside my mom propping my legs on hers. She looks at me funny but doesn't argue.

"So, Ashton we have a surprise for you.." Dylan smiles an award winning smile.

"Is it food? Because I am totally down for some food.." I say completely serious, everyone laughs making me pout.

"Well there will be food there, but we have to go there to get it." Brandon smirks at me.

"Well where is it? And what kinda food we talking here.."

I could really take down a whole plate of nachos right now..

"I bet you could." Sebastian laughs out loud, oh I said that out loud.

"Anyway you ready for your surprise?" Brandon smiles at me.

"Yea, if it involves food then of course.." I say standing up and running upstairs to put some shoes on.

When we get outside it's freezing, I wrap my arms around myself as I walk over to Vinny's car. Cole runs over and jumps into the driver seat as he waits for me to hand him the keys.

"You don't know where we are going so I'm driving.." he looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"Fine.." I drop the keys into his hand before walking around to the other side.

We drive for atleast ten minutes, and go into a small subdivision with alot of trees hiding the faces of the houses lining the streets. We take a couple of turns before we pull in front of a baby blue house, there are multiple trees in the yard and it has a beautiful secrecy to it.

Cole parks in the driveway behind Brandon, Damian, and my mother. I quickly get out, and I hear Cole protesting behind me.

"Welcome to your house, Ashton, I really hope you like it.." Brandon says blushing, my jaw drops as I walk by some trees to the front door.

"How did you get me a house?" I ask confusion clear in my voice.

"Well, everyone chipped in and your mother and Mr and Mrs Black paid for most of it. But it is completely furnished." Damian says, I look back at him before looking over at Cole. He is smiling, but I can see it in his eyes how much he wishes Vinny was the one doing this for me.

I wish Vinny was here, so we could share this moment with eachother.

"Mr and Mrs Black were going to come, but they had some things to take care of." Cole says, I find it weird when he calls them that.

Brandon walks up to me and holds out a set of keys for me. I grab them, and walk to the door opening it slowly.

When I step inside, I immediately choke up. It's so beautiful, and it feels like home already. There is a set of stairs in front of me that goes up, but first I walk through the downstairs. The living room is very spacious and has two couches and two chairs with a large flat screen TV. In the corner of the room is a play pen with a bunch of baby toys in it. I feel the tears slowly roll down my cheeks as I notice a big framed picture on the wall behind the couch.

It's the same picture I have sitting beside my bed.

I wipe away my tears as I turn my back on the picture of me and Vinny. I walk up the stairs ignoring the other rooms. I walk into what I assume is meant to be my bedroom and I absolutely love it. The deep purple walls are so beautiful and the black bed looks extremely comfortable. I walk over to the window against the far wall of the bedroom and look out at the back yard. It's so big with alot of flowers and an old tire swing. I lay my hand on my bump, and I know my children will love this place.

I know Vinny would have loved it as well.

"This isn't the best part, the next room is the best.." Cole says behind me, I turn and follow him into the next room.

I stop short as soon as I see everything. It's a nursery, fully furnished with a beautiful paint job.

"Brandon, and Dylan done this room.. I picked out the cribs though and picked out all the books.. alot of the books are old, they belonged to me and Vinny when we were younger.. I want you to read them to your children." He says handing me a worn book, I open the cover and find a very old picture of Cole holding a small baby in his lap. Cole must have been around five in the picture, I flip the picture over and I see two names on it.

Our amazing nephew Cole and our precious Vincent

"I want you to keep that picture, there is one in every book.. my aunt done it so you have a picture to show the kids every time you read each book.. she done the same with us." Cole whispers, I see the tears building in his eyes.

I wrap my arms around him tightly, realizing he hurts just as much as I do..