Chapter 79

Travis's POV

I feel my knees begin to shake, I'm so nervous but I know I'm ready for this.

I sit back on the lake shore and watch the kids splashing in the water. Cassie is swimming beside them, it's crazy that I had a niece this whole time and never knew about her. She is an awesome little girl, and I spoil her all the time. I watch Ashton as she gets the food ready, she is laughing and talking with the rest of the women. It's almost time to tell everyone that we are having another baby. But that's not the only thing happening today. I know everyone will be excited, maybe even Ashton.

After that night three years ago, she decided to be mine, the twins call me dad, and Ashton seems to be alright with that. Although we did agree that when they are old enough to understand we will tell them about Vinny. I know it will be hard for Ashton, especially knowing that our third baby won't have the same blood father as them. But I know it will be ok, and I'm ready for this next step in our lives.

"Uncle Travis! Come swim with us!" Cassie yells while splashing.

"Yea daddy, swim wiff us!!" The twins yell in unison.

I pull my shirt over my head and put all the valuables I have in my pockets in the shirt rolling it up so I don't lose anything.

I walk to the water, but before I can get in I feel a water balloon hit my back. I turn around, and find Ashton looking way to innocent. I turn back towards the kids, and they all watch me slightly giggling.

"Did mommy throw that?" I ask and they all nod.

I chuckle, and turn towards Ashton slowly walking towards her. She smirks putting her hands on her hips.

Ohhhh those hips..

"What are you gonna do about it?" She chuckles, and I grin before picking her up bridal style. She laughs, and playfully smacks my chest. I still a kiss before I turn back to the water, and point towards the dock. Her eyes get wide, and she start shaking her head. I begin to run as fast as I can towards the dock and jump as soon as I reach the end. I hit the cold water while still holding on to her, and by the time we both reach the top of the water she if laughing.

I love the way her entire face glows when she laughs.

"I think it's time to tell everyone." She smiles, and I nod we look at everyone watching us laughing and the kids are laughing too.

By the time we get back on shore everyone is hovering around the food. Ashton doesn't exactly what we talked about and walks up to everyone, instead of doing what I said I run over to my shirt grabbing the contents and pulling it over my head quickly.

"Everyone, we have an announcement!" Ashton says smiling the most beautiful smile. Everyone start getting giddy, and I can't wait. I walk up behind Ashton, she looks back at me smiling before looking back at everyone else. The kids are all standing around, and Vincent and Gabriella are looking at us excitedly.

"We are going to have another baby!" Ashton yells, and everyone starts shouting and jumping around. They all stop, when they look at me behind Ashton.

I get down on my knee, Ashton doesn't notice but soon realizes everyone is staring behind her. She turns around with a curious look on her face, but it is soon replace with pure emotion when she sees me pull out the little box.

"Ashton, I have loved you for four years now.. I have been with you for almost three, you are the only person I have ever told that I loved them other than my mother. And baby I mean it, you and the twins are my entire world, and I know it's getting bigger soon. But I want to make sure that I will be the one standing beside you through all the bad days and all the good days.. I want to be there when you go through your mid life crisis, I want to be there when you are having a bad day, I want to hold you all day and all night when you are sick. I know I already do most of this.. but I would be so honored if you would let me do it as your husband. Ashton Olivia Niko, will you marry me?" I say, I feel my body shaking.

I begin to think she is going to say no, as I see tears falling down her perfect cheeks.

I feel my heart beating out of my chest.

It slowly begins to crack as she seems to be thinking about the past.

She smiles through the tears.

"Yes, Travis, I will marry you.." she chokes through the tears with a smile on her face. My eyes widen as everyone begins to scream again. I grab her and spin her around, kissing her face repeatedly. The twins run up to us, and begin to tug on our shirts.

"What marry?" Gabbi says staring up at us. I grin, and pick her up.

"Something you won't know about until you are thirty.." I say, and she smiles before giggling.

"Bout me daddy?" Vin says looking up at me, I pick him up with my other arm.

"Well.. twenty five for you." He laughs at this and sticks his tongue out at Gabbi earning a smack to the head. She begins to giggle as he looks at her funny, she is definitely the little fighter already.

Vin has a big heart already, although he is only three I watched him punch another kid at the park that stole Gabbi's toy.

Ashton was not amused by the out raged mom that was holding a tissue against her sons nose, I was laughing hysterically.

"Hey what's in the envelope?" We hear Dylan say from the table, he opens it and sees all the pictures.

"We all need to talk.." I say sobering up.