Chapter 59

"Brandon we gotta get out of here!" I hear Dylan yell, I finally get the seat belt to open and I land hard on the top of the car.

I pull out my blade quickly and cut Dylan's seat belt. I crawled to the back and do the same to Sebastian's as we all crawl out quickly. We run as fast as we can, but before we get very far we hear an feel the explosion behind us.

"That was close.." Sebastian says, wiping the dirt from his clothes.

"That was the beginning of a war." I say looking at my burning car.

"He is going down.. and I may have something to help with that." Sebastian says pulling up a video on his phone. It's of Travis's dad admitting to killing Vinny, and also admitting that Marcus helped.

"How did you manage to get that?" I ask, wondering how Sebastian was ready and waiting to record him.

"Let's just say, I never liked him and I knew he had something to do with this.. he doesn't let anyone around his woman, and for Dakota to be flaunting around with Marcus right after Vinny's murder I knew something was wrong.." Sebastian says looking at the video once more.

"Guys.." Dylan says.

"Yes?" We answer at the same time.

"We still can't get Travis released.. if we get him released with the video now then he will kill us, Travis will tell you the same thing.. we have to some how make him believe we don't have evidence. If he believes we don't have evidence we can get him where we want him.. without us dying.." Dylan whispers the last part.

"We need to get to Travis.. Call Cole.. we definitely can't get there by walking and he has to be there anyway.." I say running a hand over my face.

Travis's POV

I lean my head back against the wall, today is definitely not my day. First Ashton tells me to leave, and now I am in jail being framed for Vinny's murder. If I can get the guys here then maybe I won't be here more than a few months. I know they can't get me out today, but hopefully it will be sooner than later. I don't know if I could be away from Ashton that long.

Stop, she isn't your girl, just because Vinny isn't here physically doesn't mean that she doesn't still belong to him.

"Well, you look like shit.." I hear Brandon say, I look up and find him standing on the other side of the bars with Cole, Dylan and Sebastian.

"Your telling me, you look like you got hit by a car.." I say looking at him Dylan and Sebastian.

"Well, we kind of were.." Dylan says quietly, I look at the three and I feel my anger build.

"Who done it?" I growl, no one hurts my friends.

"It is a little close to home.." Brandon whispers so no one else in the jail hears.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" I say slamming my fist against the bed.

"Sadly no.. and we also know he was the one who done it.." Sebastian says pulling out his phone and showing me a video of my father admitting to murdering Vinny.

I want to ruin this man, I want to tear him apart. Not only for destroying Ashton by taking away the one thing that made her happy, but for destroying me when I was younger by abusing me. He would always beat me, everything he hit me he would call me someone else's name.

Alex

I remember finding the photo of the little boy in my father's closet when I was five. My father was standing beside the young boy holding a red headed girl against his side. My father walked in and found me looking at the picture and smacked me to the ground.

'You will never be Alex..' He hissed at me.

'Dad, I'm sorry, who is Alex?' I cried, my face stinging from the impact from his hand.

He ignored me that day, and instead began to beaten daily. He told me I was to weak, that one day I would be in the gang and I couldn't be weak or he would kill me himself.

"Guys.. I know I won't be out of here for a while.. so while I am in here I need to know that Ashton is fine.. she can't come here though.." I choke out the last part, not wanting to admit that I won't be able to let her visit me.

Not that she would want to I think to myself.

"We know.. They will be watching you daily, and they want her to come here, they want to see her walk right into their trap so they can get her." Cole says, and everyone agrees.

"Please, let her know I will fix this.." I say feeling myself choke up. I really just want to hold her again, the way I did earlier today. She didn't want me to leave, then that changed all to quickly and she told me to leave.

"We will bro.. take care and don't let them try to break you into saying what they want to hear.. they will come more than once.. I'll see you around T.." Brandon says and all they guys turn around to leave. Cole waits until everyone has walked away before he looks directly at me.

"We will get you out of here, and I will keep her safe, and far far away from anything that will put her in danger.." Cole says, he holds his fist through the bars and I bump my knuckles against his own.

When I notice I am finally alone, I let my mind wonder to the girl that Is the center of my world. I would do anything to keep her safe. And if I don't get to see her for the next year I will be fine as long as I know she is alright.

Ashton, I won't be seeing you for a long time.. but I hope you know that I  love you.