Chapter 73

It's been almost two months, and we haven't had any trouble from my father's gang. I have seen Brandon maybe twice since that night, and both times he avoided me. It wasn't my fault he slept with yet another girl, but yet I am the one being punished for it. I have started hanging out with the boys alot more, even though they still have to work.

I am almost seven months, and the doctor keeps telling me I may not make it past eight months. My babies are going to be very big he said. I'm not complaining, but I am getting more and more worried as time goes on. My little girl isn't moving as much anymore, and neither is my boy. The doctor and everyone else is telling me it is due to lack of space, but I'm still terrified.

I look at my bump in the mirror in my bedroom, and I honestly look like I am nine months not almost seven. I hear a knock on my door, and I mumble a come in. I don't look up when the person comes in, I just continue to stare at the stretch marks on my stomach. There isn't many, but they are still there.

"If you don't stop staring at yourself I'm going to take away your mirror." I hear Cole laugh, he pretty much lives with me now.

I'm completely ok with it.

"Do it.. I look ugly anyway.." I say walking over to my closet. Everything that used to fit me, now is hiding in a dark corner of my closet while dresses and oversized hoodies, maternity pants, leggings, and giants tshirts take up the rest. I huff, and grab a flowy summer dress. It's beginning to get very hot outside now, well atleast to me anyway.

"If you weren't pregnant I would tackle you for saying that." He looks at me seriously, "you look beautiful all the time, especially pregnant." He walks over to me and ruffles my hair. I bat his hand away, and walk into my bathroom. I take a quick shower, as soon as I turn the water off I hear a commotion in my bedroom. I throw my clothes on barely drying myself, and run out of my bathroom. What I see in front of me makes me angry, but also makes my heart ache.

"Are you fucking serious?! That's my little sister! Why did you think I wouldn't find out! You brought her here with you!" Cole yells at Brandon, Damian is holding Cole back. Brandon is slowly standing up from the floor, as a very familiar girl tries to help him up.

"I brought her here so we could both tell you.." Brandon says as he wipes the blood from his lip. He looks like shit, and it makes me hurt for him.

It clicks in that moment why he hasn't been around here in a while.

"What have you been messing with Alexis too?! How did you even meet her?! She goes to a different school! I made sure of it so no one from your gang would mess with her!" Cole yells again, my body begins to feel weird and I look at everyone. It's as if I'm not actually here, within seconds Cole gets lose and he tackles Brandon out of my room into the hallway. Damian runs after them, and Arianna is standing back crying.

I walk out of my room, and past the fighting straight to the front door. I open the front door and find Travis walking up the sidewalk.

I don't know what is causing it, but I feel my legs starting to buckle. Travis runs up to me just in time, he puts his arms around me lifting me up.

"Ashton, what's wrong? I'm taking you to the hospital-" he begins to say, but I cut him off.

"Get Cole, and the others.. I think the babies are coming.." I say as I feel a jolt of pain in my lower region. I whimper, and Travis holds me to him.

He runs into the house with me, and notices the fight up stairs.

"Get the fuck down here!!" He yells and although they swing a couple of more punches they break it up.

"What's going on?!" Cole says running down the stairs, Damian follows and instantly goes to grab me from Travis. He doesn't let him take me from him, instead he throws him the keys.

"We have to take her to the hospital. I think the babies are coming.." he says, I notice him looking upstairs again.

That's when I finally make eye contact with Brandon, he looks so hurt. I begin to cry, he isn't going to come with us. Even though I still need him, now more than ever. I break eye contact first, and hide my face in Travis's chest.

"Are you coming or not Brandon?" I hear Travis say, it seems like an eternity before Brandon answers.

"I love her.. of course I am going to be there." I hear him coming down the steps, and I begin to cry even more. The pain begins to worsen, and I grip on to Travis.

"Travis.." I gasp in pain, he kisses the top of my head before he walks outside and gently puts me in the back seat of his car. He slides in on one side, and before I realize it Brandon is sliding into the seat on the other side of me. Arianna and Cole drive separate, I'm sure Cole will be yelling at her the entire time, he also said he was taking her home before he came to the hospital.

I feel another jolt of pain, and suddenly I feel like I am peeing. My entire body turns red, as I realize my water broke.

And Brandon and Travis are also sitting in the same seat.

"I'm sorry guys, if I could have held it I would have.." I say, and I hear Travis chuckle and Brandon smirks at me.

"It's not the worse thing a girl has ever done to me.." he says, and I smack his arm blushing even more.

"Your nasty bro.." Travis says shaking his head.

A thought comes to my mind.

"What if somethings wrong with my babies? I'm only seven months.." I say, and at that moment I feel the worst pain I have ever felt.