" Ellia, don't ever forget that we are here to support you." Frankie said." You are our older sister. Don't ever think that it would change just that you are pregnant." Lauren said.

" I'm not a good role model. Look at me, I'm careless." She said." Don't ever say that." Harvey said." You are not careless. You knew us since birth, you look after us. You've been there when we were hurt. You defended us." Hayden said.

I walked towards her thinking if I should talk or not." Even if I just known you for a month now, I always notice that you don't let bad things happen to them. You're a great sister Ellia." Grayson said.

" Yeah, you're a great sister, a friend-" I cut Bryce off." And a girlfriend." I said." I'm sorry I raised my voice at you. I'm just mad because you're keeping a secret from me." I apologised.

" I understand." She said lifting her hand gesturing me to hold her. I smiled weakly taking her hand as Lauren stood up from the chair besides Ellia and I sat down kissing her hand.

" We'll leave you two." Bryce said and all of them leave me and Ellia alone." I'm sorry I keep this a secret. I'm just scared you'll leave me." She said.

" You know I'm different. I won't leave your side." I said." Caleb, we're only 18. We can't be parents." She said." I know, but our parents will help us to get to our own feet as parents." I said.

" We're gonna support this child. We're gonna help him or her grow up. I'll be there as a father." I said reassuring her." Don't leave my side." She said." I won't. I promise." I said then looking at flat stomach.

" How long are you?" I asked." 4 weeks." She said." Hey bee, Daddy's here. Don't forget that mommy and daddy loves you. You won't forget it cause probably I'll always say I love you to you." I said talking to Ellia's stomach.

" Daddy is gonna wait for you. It's too soon but I can't wait to hold you and kiss your small face. Just don't let mommy go through hard times. We love you." I added before kissing her stomach.

I smiled and look back to Ellia." Bee? Why would you call him Bee?" She asked." I don't know. It just came out of my mouth." I said and we both laughed.

" I'm gonna have a grandchild!" We heard Chad shouted. We looked at him and he seemed excited." You're not mad?" Ellia and I asked.

" Of course not. I got your mother pregnant when we were 18." Chad said and be punched by Evie right in the face.

" Yeah, and I still haven't got a payback. That's what you get." Evie said before looking at our confused weird faces and smiling.

" Hey, how are you sweetie?" Evie asked Ellia." I'm good mom." Ellia said. I looked at her and smiled taking her hand and hold it.

" Do you want anything sweetie?" Chad asked." Nothing dad. I got the one thing I need." She said and looked at me with a smile.

" Ok, I'll go back to work then." Chad said." If you need anything just call us." Evie said." Ok." Ellia said. Chad and Evie kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

I chuckled." I know, they treat me like a baby." Ellia said and chuckled." It's cute. Your parents care about you that much." I said.

" And I'm gonna do the same." I said placing my other hand on her stomach. She cupped my cheek with her hand and smile.

" I know you will." She said. After few hours the doctor said we can go home. I help her get up." Be careful." I said. She just chuckled." I can walk by myself." She said.

" Fine. Just be careful." I said. We head back to my house and watched movie then the group came in." O my gosh! You're back!" Kenzie screamed before attacking Ellia with a hug.

The group also joined." Guys, I just came back from the doctor, I didn't have an accident so you guys could miss me so much." Ellia said laughing.

" We know, we just really miss you." Hayden said." Guys, let go of her. You're gonna crush the baby." I said. They let go of her and laughed.

" I didn't focused on any classes cause I was so worried about you." Lauren said." Come here." Ellia said to Lauren. Lauren smiled and sat beside Ellia and hugged her.

" My turn. She's my soon to be sister after all." Kenzie said and hugged Ellia." What about us?" Frankie and Claire asked." Alright, bring it in." Ellia said and we all hugged her.

" I never recieved this lot of hugs for one day." Ellia said and we all laughed.

later that night everyone left including Ellia." Caleb, I heard everything." Dad said." How could you let this happen? Getting your girlfriend pregnant. Really?" Dad scolded.

" Dad, I'm sorry, we were both drunk." I said." Right there! You said it yourself! How could you do this to yourself." Dad said.

" Dad, stop, it was a mistake they made. People make mistakes!" Kenzie defended me." Can't you just support him?! It's only bad enough that when the people find out about this, his reputation will be ruined. Just support him." Kenzie added.

" Luke, listen to you daughter." Mom said." Fine, If you ever mess up again, just so you know, your reputation is ruined." Dad warned.

He sighed placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he left. I went up to my room and fell asleep.

' I woke up and heard a baby crying. It confuses me who's baby is it. I went to the next room I saw Ellia, carrying a baby in her arms." Shush, everything is ok." She whispered to the baby." Ellia?" I asked and she looked at my direction." Hey." She said with a warm smile." Wh- what are you doing?" I stuttered asking." Just taking care of our baby." She said with a smile." Baby?" I asked." Yeah." She said and I stepped closer and saw the most beautiful baby." She's beautiful." I whispered. '

I woke up and all of it is just a dream.