The smaller gasped at the cold feeling and squirmed under Ian. He moaned as the older brought both of his hands above his head and held them there, pinning him down. The smaller whined at the restriction and gasped as Ian began licking his chest.

Ben moaned as his lover licked him and gasped at an unexpected feeling. He arched his back and moaned more as Ian made sure to take extra time sucking the Nutella off of his nipples.

When the last bit was licked away, Ian let go of the other's wrists and moved his hands down the younger's sides. Ben moaned louder as his lover undid his jeans and gasped as they were pulled off. He was so distracted by the feeling that he didn't notice what Ian was doing until a hand rubbed his bulge and he moaned even louder. The smaller desperately moved his hips, craving more of the friction. Ian let him have a bit more before pulling his hand away. Ben whimpered as the amazing feeling was taken away and Ian kissed him hard.

The older ran his hands down the other's sides again and hooked his thumbs under the elastic band of Ben's underwear. He pulled them down a teasingly small bit before pulling away and grabbing the spoon that had been left in the jar beside them. He got a big scoop of Nutella and began to spread it over Ben's stomach.

After covering a part of his lover's stomach, he got an idea and pulled away a bit. Ian licked the spoon clean before setting it aside and smirking. Ben gave him a confused look and watched as the older pulled his underwear off of him and dipped his hand into the jar.

Ian scooped out a bunch of the spread and smeared it over the smaller's stomach. He scooped more and more out as he covered Ben from waist to right above his knees in Nutella - that is, except for his crotch.

With a smirk on his face, the older began to slowly lick the spread off of his boyfriend from his waist, down his stomach, down one leg, and up the other. Ben squirmed and moaned as Ian licked all of the Nutella away, getting louder and moving more as he licked around his crotch.

Ben whimpered at the lack of attention to his genitals and let out a shuddering gasp as Ian licked his boner. The smaller felt his body shake at the feeling and moaned loudly. Usually, he didn't like Ian going down on him, but now, he would of loved it. However, the older had other plans as he pulled away and spread more Nutella over the smaller's body. He licked some off of his lover's chest and stomach before licking around his crotch area and smiled as Ben's moans only got louder and louder and he squirmed more and more. 

When the smaller was constantly letting out needy moans and couldn't sit still to save his life, Ian spread some Nutella over his member and smiled at his lover's gasp. He licked his lips and gently began to lick the spread away. Ben moaned loudly and Ian had to hold his hips down to keep him from instinctively thrusting them. The smaller whined at the restraint and gasped as his boyfriend continued to lick him.

Finally, Ian took the other's member into his mouth and began to gently suck on him. He knew Ben was close and it only took a moment of sucking and swirling his tongue around before the younger tried to speak, "I-" a gasp, "I-Iaan," a pant, "I'm-" a loud moan cut him off and he whimpered as the older pulled away. 

Ian moved one of his hands to slowly pump the smaller, though it only took a few seconds for Ben to scream and arch his back high as his climax hit. The older kept pumping his lover through the orgasm and stopped only when the other had calmed down and was back to laying on the floor. Ian moved his hands away from Ben and smirked as an idea went through his mind.

In his pleasure filed daze, it took Ben a while to realize that what Ian was licking off of him now wasn't what he had been licking off him earlier. He blushed hard and let out a moan as Ian moved to lick the cum from his member.

It took a moment for Ben to regain his senses enough to realize that the older was still fully dressed and he was naked on the kitchen floor, covered in saliva and remains of Nutella. He blushed hard and Ian laughed.

"Yeah, you're the only one into this sexually," Ian smirked, "But who wouldn't be down to licking something off of their lover's naked body."

The smaller blushed harder and tried to hide his face with his hands.

"Aww, come on. It was sexy, just not... that sexy."

A moment of silence passed and Ian checked the time before grabbing one of Ben's hands and gently tugging it away from his face. "Come on, you need to go take a shower and put some clean clothes on. We still have that stream to do in a few minutes and you're gonna have to hurry if you don't want to look like you just had kinky sex."

Ben groaned and propped himself up on his elbows. "Right... the stream." He looked down at his dirty body and sighed, "I hate you."

"Whaaa? Whyyy?" Ian faked being insulted.

"This is your fault," he got onto his knees and stood up.

"I wouldn't of done it if you weren't being so sexy~"

Ben sighed and picked up his clothes, "Whatever."

Ian laughed, "You better hurry~"

The smaller gave him a very non-threatening glare, "I hate you, Ian."

The other was still laughing as he spoke, "Love you too, Benny Boo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1600 words! So satisfying xD

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^