Chapter Twenty Seven- A New Start

Start from the beginning

Strange...Maybe he didn't like my vibe, some persons were like that.

"Okay I have no problem with that" I stated and Chris smiled.

"Good, now I would like to talk to you alone before you go" He stated as he dragged me to the direction of the kitchen.

I gave my brother suspicious eyes. Did I owe him money while I lost memories because if I did that was a part of my memory I didn't intend to dig up.

"Okay..." I stated as he removed two bottles of water before handing me one.

"What did Wesker do to you while he had you captive?" He asked and I looked away from Chris. What did Wesker do to me, I'm sure my brother would be better off not knowing.

"Can we not talk about this?" I asked as I kept my gaze to the floor.

"Actually we have to..." Chris stated as he held the side of my head, checking for bruises or even scars of some kind.

"I'll admit he was aggressive at first but..." I then trailed off as soon as ny brother released me, waiting for me to continue. If only I had kept my mouth shut.

"But?" He asked and I stared at my brother, no words leaving my mouth. What could I tell Chris?

'Oh Chris you don't have to worry, he would choke me from time to time but when I started spreading my legs for him the pain lessened. He only choked me when it was required'.

I would be digging my own grave and I would be sending my brother in prision. He would definitely kill me if said anything that sounded like that.

I kept silent, sipping my water hoping my brother would let it go.

"Claire" he stated urging me to continue and I looked up at him from under my lashes.

"Chris" I replied and he ran his hand through his hair, his eyes closed.

"You slept with him didn't you?" He asked and I nodded, I could see the disappointment in my brothers eyes and it made me feel so bad.

"Yes..." I squeaked, placing the water down.

"Why?...How?" Chris asked. I swallowed, my throat suddenly feeling dry. Those were the questions I asked myself.

How the hell did I allow myself to fall into Wesker's sex trap?

"Chris I don't know" I told him honestly as my voice cracked. Truth be told I knew exactly how it happened.

I was a woman who had been caged for moeths and he was the man I saw most of my time in that cage.

"Did he force you to have sex with him?" He asked and I shook my head. If it was forced I actually would have felt better but I don't think in between my legs would.

"I gave in...all my actions were voluntary Chris...Wesker simply waited until I played into his hands" I cried as I hugged my brother, Chris placing my head to his chest.

"Hey, I don't hate you I'm just sorry that I didn't get to you sooner Claire, I don't hate you...none of us do" Chris confessed as my tears soaked his shirt.

"You should hate me Chris, you all should, with his threats to us I still slept with him. I'm no better that him, I'm just as fucked up as he is...twisted and deranged" I cried, Chris pulling away to look at me.

"You are nothing like that bastard Claire, the day Wesker is dead is the day you and I pull the trigger together" Chris stated and I laughed a little looking up at him. His way to make me feel better.

"I'd like that" I told him, Chris messing my hair up as he smirked. He then became serious again.

"Did he, you know, use protection?" Chris asked and I felt embarrassed. This was the kind of conversation no one wanted to have with their older brother.

"I know it's a touchy topic Claire but I don't want to know that your carrying his child, who knows what you might give birth to" Chris stated and the look he wore was priceless.

I laughed.

"I'm serious Claire, one Wesker is enough...then again the kid may not turn out to be human. Just imagine a snake coming out of your..."

"Chris!" I yelled in horror, why did he have to think of things like that? I ran my hand through my red hair.

"We used protection and if I was expecting a little one I would have known by now" I told my brother who relaxed. Chris could be dumb when he wanted to be.

"Thank god, now give me a hug before you go" Chris stated and I huged my big anoying brother.

"Don't just send me off and forget about me" I threatened and he coughed due to me squeezing him.

"I won't" he choked as I released him, me tipping to mess his hair up a bit.

Aw, brother and sister time. 😊😊 Chris playing the big brother role so well.

See you in the next update, do vote and comment 😊👉🌟