Chapter 35: Flaws

Start from the beginning

" Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you." I said." That's right. What else do we learn about this?" Lucas asked.

" When you own it, it doesn't feel worst." Hayden said." Too many People undervalue what they are, and overvalue what they're not." Charlie said.

" That's a good thing you guys are doing. Accepting your own flaws." Maya said. After some other classes we went to the cafeteria and eat.

" Good look by the way insecure brat." Jordyn said as she walked passed us smirking. I just looked down and continue to eat." Is she the one who caused you this?" Lauren asked clenching her fist.

" Maybe she should admit that she's insecure, brat, jealous, and just another auradonian who is the daughter of a Gini." Kenzie said.

" Are you ok?" Caleb whispered to my ear. I just nodded and gave him reassuring smile and held his hand." I'm fine." I said.
After lunch and other classes I went home to get ready for the party.

I was picking up a outfit to wear since I can't party with my gown when I heard a knock on the door." Who is it?" I asked." Aunt Riley." She answered.

I opened the door and let her in." Your mom and I just checked on the venue. It looks beautiful." Aunt Riley said." I'm really excited. Especially the wild party." I said with a laugh.

" Happy birthday niece." She said and we both hugged." Belated congratulations on your wedding too." I said." Aunt Riley, how long have you been married to Lucas?" I asked.

" Practically when you turned 9." She said." Aren't you guys supposed to have a child like few years ago." I said." We're still planning on it. A baby is very expensive." She said.

" But you guys are like multimillionaires. Don't you think that's enough? I want a cousin. Since I don't have a brother or a sister." I said with a sigh.

" Well, I have sisters. Brothers. Their my best friends. Hayden, Claire, Lauren, Bryce, Kenzie, the new core. Then Julia. She's a cutie. They are like my siblings." I said smiling.

" Even Caleb?" She asked." What?! No, he's more like a... Husband. Well he's my boyfriend. You know what I mean." I said." You are like a big sister to them." She said.

" I am technically older than them by a year." I said." Enough with the chit chat with my sister. You should be getting ready. The party is starting in an hour." Mom said leaning against the door frame.

" Yeah, I should get ready." I said as I stood up and so did ain't Riley exiting the room and closing it. I went to the vanity and started doing my hair and makeup.

It's a mascarade debut theme. After I did my hair and makeup, I wore my gown, heels, accessories, tiara, and my mask. I had my extra outfit and then I heard a car honking.

As I got down I was greeted by my mom and dad." You look absolutely beautiful." Dad complemented as we hugged." Let's go." Mom said.

They both escorted me to this beautiful blue and gold car.

" O my gosh. This car is so beautiful." I said grinning." This is our gift. Happy 18th birthday Ellia." Dad said." Now, go inside so we can go." Mom said.

We went inside the car and drove off to the venue. As we were getting close I see alot of people. When we pulled up to the front Dad and mom helped me get out of the car.

The doors opened and everyone's eyes are on me. They had smiles on their faces and I see my friends with smiles on their faces. They all look amazing.