A Well Earned Thank You

My dearest readers...

When I first published this fanfic, I uploaded all the chapters at once because it had long since been finished over on Archive of Our Own and Fanfiction.Net. Sadly, because of this, I never had a chance to thank all my readers, commenters, and voters. For this I am truly sorry.

Today I crossed 1,000 votes on this story, to which I owe thanks to many of you. Thus I wanted to add this chapter to acknowledge your aid in keeping this story afloat and popular.

The Other Ranger started as a simple Lord of the Rings fanfic for me to play around in, but quickly, I'd say by chapter 40 (hah. quickly.) I knew this was going to be more that that. And indeed it had exploded.

Someday, The Other Ranger will receive an overhaul and rewrite. For example, I plan to lengthen her adventures in Mirkwood and Lothlorien. And it just needs editing because I was 15 and sucked at writing. But that is a ways away, for I am still plugging along with the series.

All this, I don't know if I could keep going if not for your support. I write primarily for myself because I enjoy it, but it becomes incredibly disheartening to not receive feedback in any form, so to have some of you with me, even so many years later... I am so thankful.

SheWhoArisesinBeauty My dear you are such a precious reader AND writer. You heeded my call for a Maedhros/OC fic. You vote on every chapter. You comment frequently. And you're reading ALL of the Fëanoriel Chronicles. You are one of a select few who I wait eagerly to hear from because it makes me smile so big.

v3Olympus You never cease to support my writing, and for this I owe you much. Your eagerness to read my work just gives me so much joy, and I look forward to every comment and vote you deposit. If there's ever anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Ever.

rh27writer Darling I love your works, so the fact that you support mine just warms my heart. Never forget how much I value your friendship and our rapport. You went through this fast, and I'm incredibly grateful for that.

LevyHome The one who got me over 1000! I can't believe I was that close, honestly. I'm so glad you enjoy all my works, both Evedekáno AND Fëanoriel Chronicles. Your dedication to voting for every chapter after the fact has impressed me so much! I can't wait to start your story too!

PilindielTheElf I know that as I write this, you're only just starting out, but I decided you totally deserve a shout-out! Can't wait to see your reactions to the rest of the story, darling! Keep it up!

LeeannMor4 Okay you're also reading my brother's story so you get DOUBLE POINTS. I'm so glad to have made your acquaintance on Wattpad, my friend. Thank you for going through this old fic of mine. I really appreciate it.

MarvelKenley My friend, what can I say. You are such a support for me. I love seeing you in the Evedekáno stories, but seeing you here MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I can't thank you enough.

autumn_sunfire You're also just starting out at the point I'm writing this. I'll be honest, when I got the notification that you had started this fic, I may have raced over to my chat with Rachel and Eärwen and squeeeeed a bit. I think you're writing is simply fantastic, so to have you dip into my world just floors me. I can't even describe it. So thank you!

arwen_galadriel First off let me say how much I love your writing and your enthusiasm and your person in general. I'm so glad to have met you on here. And to have you reading my story.... I'm ecstatic. So thank you so so much.

ThatOneWriter2001 Someday I'll be able to thank you...... Just kidding. You may not be at the end yet, Earwen, but I know you will be someday and on that day we shall rejoice and throw a party. For now, just know I value your support. The reason I bug you to keep reading is because your support for my writing just make me want to cry for joy because I know just how good YOU are.

So once again, my friends. Mellyn. I thank you. I adore you. You are what keeps me going on my hard days, what keeps me smiling on my worst, darkest, most messed up days. When I feel sick, I read your comments to remind me I am not worthless, I am not terrible, I am not living for nothing. Your support gets me through the dark moments.

And I'm so lucky, so privileged, to be able to provide you with content you enjoy.

With love,

Silz