He stood up and all eyes on him. "Mahogany quit Magcon" he said. Haley and Cameron sat down. Everyone got out there phones and checked twitter.

Everyone was pissed. "Great" Shawn said. "Let's just enjoy the movie" I said sitting back on my seat. Everyone nodded and sat back as the movie began.

*

*

*

*

We were watching the cute movie Where The Wild Things Are. We were half way through when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and checked the message from Jc.

'Let's go somewhere else baby ;)' I smiled and stood up quietly. We left the room as quietly as possible. Haley noticed and winked at me. I flashed her a smile as we left the room.

As soon as we left the room I was pushed up against the wall by Jc. He quickly smashed his lips into mine. Kissing him I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso. He carried me upstairs and into my room. I jumped down and pushed him onto the bed.

I quickly caught my breathe then I jumped onto the bed. I straddled his waist and began kissing his neck.

I felt him grow underneath me as I began grinding on him. I felt his hands wander under my shirt. I stopped and took off my shirt.

He took them time to flip us over so he was on top of me. He began grinding on me as I bit my lip. He slipped his shirt off grinding me harder.

*

Well things happened and let's just say BAM BAM.

*

*

*

Jc's Pov.

I woke up naked next to Khaleah with my hair all messed up. I had a pretty good idea of what went down last night.

I looked next to me and saw a sleeping Khaleah. I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Good morning" she said sleepily. "Good morning" I replied.

We laid there for about another 15 minuets before Shawn called up from the stairs. "GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY" he yelled.

I took off the covers and got up. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my room. I quickly shut the door so no one would know what we did. That'd be embarrassing.

I took off the towel and got dressed.

Khaleah's Pov.

I got dressed and went downstairs. I met everyone down there and it smelt wonderful. "FOOD" I yelled as I sat at the table. Everyone laughed and I kept quiet.

Just then Jc came down the stairs. "THIN WALLS" Matt yelled. Everyone was laughing my cheeks got pink and Jc got and embarrassed look on his face.

Jc sat next to me and put his hand on my upper thigh. I smiled and he got a serious look on his face. "I need to talk to you later" he said. I nodded and began eating.

Jc's Pov.

We finished eating and I pulled Khaleah into the hallway. "Baby I-I-I" she looked at me concerned. "While we were you know I may have forgot something" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"What is i-" she stopped. "You didn't" she whispered. I slightly smiled a nervous smile "haha yea" I said slowly. "Your telling me you forgot a fucking condom" she whisper screamed at me.

I nodded. "I'm sorry" I said. "Great run me to the fucking store" she said crossing her arms over her chest. "Ok" I said.

We came out of the hallway and all eyes were on us. "We're running to the store" I said grabbing my keys. We quickly ran out of the house and got into my car.

I quickly drove to the nearest gas station. I got out the car and pumped the gas. I got back in the car and pulled out my wallet.

I got my card and put it into the pump. "Card invalid what the fuck" I got back into the car and put it back into my wallet. "Do you know why my card is out of money" I asked Khaleah.

"Uhhhhhh nope" she said avoiding eye contact. I got out my other card and put it in. I paid for the gas and got back in the car. "So tell me" I said. "Well me and Hayes had to pay for all the pranks some how so we kinda sorta used your card" she spoke quickly so I couldn't get much out of it.

"Whoa whoa whoa slow down" I said. She nodded. "Ok ok well me and Hayes couldn't afford the stuff for the pranks back at the hotel so we used your card" she said.

"YOU USED MY FUCKING CARD" I said irritated. "I'm sorry" she said. I closed the door and gripped the steering wheel. "It's fine" I said through gritted teeth.

She sat back in her seat and I drove to the store.

*

*

*

The ride there was quiet. I parked close to the doors so we did t have to walk. We walked into the store and went to the women section.

She picked out the kind of pregnancy test that looked simple. I took it and went to the check out isle. I didn't even mind all the fans. Actually I was fine until some paparazzi came and saw me buying a pregnancy test.

Questions were fired at me. "Do you have a girlfriend?" "is that yours?" "did you get your girlfriend pregnant?" "what's the story behind it?" I ignored it. At least tried.

Khaleahs Pov.

I took the pregnancy test from Jc and squeezed through the crowd of paparazzi and screaming girls. I ran to the bathroom but stopped before I entered.

"Fuck this I'm not doing it in a public place with all these crazy people" I said referring to the fans.

I took Jcs hand in mine and we walked out of the place. We went back to the car and quickly got in. Jc drove us back to the house and the ride was once again quiet.

He parked the car and I quickly got out running to the bathroom. I had to pee badly. I lifted the seat and sat down. I opened the test and took off the cap.

I stuck it down where it goes and peed on the stick. I pulled it out and shook it lightly. "Come on and don't lie to me you little shit" I spoke to it.

I waited for a second. I closed my eyes and breathes out heavily. I looked down at it and it tested as...