Chapter 26 - GAME TIME

Start from the beginning

Asad nodded as he hugged his sister - " oh yes, that i have to agree with, its all in the name of love after all..."

Khushi nodded - " yes, all in the name of love...", and then she quickly made her way to her room.

...............

Ruksaar handed over the magazine to Dilshaad Khala that shed wanted to read, but she knew this was the right time, to talk both Asad and Khushi weren't around,and so she said - " oh khala, leave the magazine, theres something you need to know..."

Dilshaad shut the magazine as she asked confused - " what is it?"

Ruksaar smiled - " ok, so when you were in the hospital last night, Asad bhaijaan brought someone to see you, as in a girl, she came late at night, saw you from afar, and then left, bhaijaan thought i was sleeping, but i got a glimpse of her from the side, and i think iv seen her in Khushi's pictures..."

Dilshaad smiled - " whattttt??? are you sure?? Asad??"

Ruksaar grinned - " yes khala, im sure, id bet you for it,im so sure hes met someone..."

Dilshaad grinned - " sure, i am, if this girl came to see me, then i bet its serious..."

Ruksaar nodded - " exactly...so what are you going to do..."

Dilshaad smiled as she picked up the book - " as much as i want to spy, but il wait for my kids to talk to me, in th meanwhile i can just bask in the happiness that my children have met their someone special, its a thing we aren't all blessed with in our lives Ruksaar..."

Ruksaar smiled - " i know what you mean, anyway why dont you rest while i prepare dinner...ok?"

Dilshaad smiled - " ok..."

She watched her leave, and she resumed her attention to the magazine, and she grinned to herself, it looked like her kids had finally come face to face with the game of Love.

...................

Khushi got out of her shower, and put on her tracksuit, and she quickly dried her hair, and just left it like that, there was no time to dress further, and she picked up her phone, and quickly made her way down the stairs, and right then she saw Zoya's message that read - " im waiting for you outside...a little away from your gate.."

Khushi looked for her brother, but she couldn't find him, maybe he had gone to freshen himself up,and so she walked out,and then she got out the gate and she spotted Zoya and she got in next to her as she said - " Zoya, just so you know, im exhausted, but only for you..."

Zoya grinned - " well, you do look tired, but you know id be a dead meat if i didn't get you out..."

Khushi looked at her confused, as she drove - " what do you mean? dead meat??"

Zoya rolled her eyes - " god seriously how can you be so clueless sometimes, bhai ofcourse, he isn't a very patient man anyway, and when it comes to you, looks like he isn't even a tad bit patient he used to be...."

Khushi - " oh, i was with ammi,and bhaijaan all the time, i couldn't call or message..."

Zoya nodded - " exactly, and he was so restless, imagine the wrath the Raizada clan had to go through, so i thought it would be the best if i got the two of you to meet..."

Khushi - " watt??are you crazy?? im so not meeting him right now..."

Zoya - "why?? whats the problem??"

Khushi - " well, we do have a lot to talk about, but i have no idea what to say..."

Zoya held her hand as she said - " look for what you guys have been through, i understand, but you guys have to start somewhere..."