The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Alissa Alissa aliisa" No response.

"Doctor can you please have a look at her."

A old man came in. he was bold, but he was wise. He was wearing a old doctors suite. He is a retired doctor but is well known. He came up to her, felt her head, looked at her eyes.

"When was the last time you saw her eat"

"Umhh yesterday"

"She is stressed out, she needs more vitamins all fruits and vegetable, and more sleep. I recommend maybe take her somewere where she escapes the real world"

I knew the place right away..

"Alright thank you doctor so much. Are you sure there is nothing wrong with her"

"Yes just stress." The doctor seemed not to care for my worries about her so he just left..

I took my cellphone out of my pocket.

"call Mom" I said

The phone started rigning

"Hello Dimitri. I thought you were in your room with your girlfriend"

"Ya sorry mom she was just really tired so I drove her home. But I was calling to ask if I could borrow dads Condo in La, and the plane"

"Umhhh ya im sure it would be fine"

"Thanks mom. Can you tell the pilot we are leaving tomorrow at 12am. Please"

"Ok Dimitri I hope this girl is worth all this effort. Its not that I don't like her I do its just me being a mom."

"Trust me mom she is."

"Bye"

She hanged up on me. I took the spare room key from the table and went out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alissa's POV

I woke up with a smell of fresh omelet. Sweet room service.. I went to the kitchen finding a table for two set up on the small bar, with equal amounts of omelet. I looked into the kitchen to find two surprises, the first one was that the whole kitchen was filled with fruits and veggies, second their was Dimitri standing cooking sausages in a aprin..

"Hey im glad your awake sleep head. Made you breakfast" he said as he was handing me a plate.

"Thanxs" I said examing the food. Eggs, ham, onions, tomatoes, corn, cheese, and roots. Yumm my favorite =) I didn't know how he know maybe wild guess.

"So what did the doctor said when he examined me, without my consent" I did a fake cough in the end,. As I ate my food.

"He said you are stress and you need to stay healthy for the next week. Ohh I have a surprise for you"

"We going to a secret place in 3 hours. The plane leave at 12 right now its 9 u have to start packing in a little bit"

"umhhhh.." he interrupted me before I could protest

"Its not a option for you to go or not to go"

Well poop there goes my plan, I cant fake sick, cuz im already amm.. Ill pretend my parents wont let me..

"Don't worry you will be gone only for the day your parents wont notice"

Poop.. I havvve no other excuse.. Hoping for a miracle right now cuz im in no mood for suprises.

RING RING RING.. It was dimitris phone..

"Hello" He said. I didn't hear the other line.

"REally... Cancel the flight, can Alissa come over for diner"