Chapter Six- Encounter two

Start from the beginning

Before us stood a result of the T-virus, roaring as it held a large hammer in one hand, the free had formed into a fist. It looked at us, a look we all knew so well.

"Run!" I yelled as we did just that, the creature running behind us.

Seeing that it was zooming in and Chris know what that meant, he pushed Jill aside. The creature, with the use of its huge hammer slammed Chris to the wall. He coughed blood.

"Christopher!" She yelled and before she could run to the creature and make its job easier I used my arm to stop her. I fired multiple shots, that's until Chris got up, firing also as he took steps back.

The creature now separated us, Jill and I on one end Chris on the other.

"You two get out of here, I'll take care of this" he stated as he spat blood, pounding bullets into the creature. Our eyes went wide. What!? Had he lost his mind?

"Chris thats..."

"Take Jill and get the hell out of here!" He yelled, cutting me off, throwing the empty guns to the floor only to remove another two.

"I told you I'm not leaving you behind!" Jill yelled, turning the creature's attention to us. Her eyes were watery and red and Chris gave me a small nod, a nod that said get her out of here.

I returned the gesture.

My hands went around Jill's waist immediately, Jill holding onto my hand as she tried to squeeze free.

"Wait no! Chris!" She yelled.

Chris hopped onto the creature, firing multiple shots while I lead Jill out of the building kicking and screaming.

*****

I looked at Jill who had been silent ever since we left the building. I didn't know what to say to her...how could I when I pulled her away from her husband.

For all we knew Chris could have been...murdered.

"Its not your fault" Jill stated as my knuckles went white due to my firm grip on the staring wheel. I glanced at her.

"We are a unit, I should have never left him behind" I stated as I made a sharp turn. Non of us wanted to leave him there.

"If I know Chris he found a way out of that mess and even if we did lose him, he wouldn't want us to give up searching for Claire" Jill stated. She was close to tears, I could hear it.

I shook my head, feeling my dirty blond hair brushing my face.

"This is all my fault" I stated as I stopped the car, staring at my hands that still held the steering wheel. Everything laid on my shoulder...I pushed her away.

"Wesker did this...not you" she stated slowly in a firm tone.

"And he got the chance to because I gave him the opportunity to do so. I was so scared of the things she was doing to me and instead of staying I left. I left because I fell in love with her" I stated facing Jill who wore wide eyes.

"Oh my god...Claire cried that night thinking you left because you didn't love her. She blamed herself for ruining the friendship...she thought she was your mistake" Jill told me and I arched a brow.

"What, I left because I know she deserves better...my job won't allow me to treat her the way should be treated. Where would she get an idea like that?" I asked, still pondering on those words.

"Chris made the clarification, I heard them talking" Jill told me.

"If only I told her how I truly felt..."

"You should have, Claire is a patient girl. Eventually she would accept what the agency requires of you. I promise you we will get her back, no matter what it takes!" jill stated and I took a deep breath, closing my eyes.

Well that's until something slammed against the hood of the car and Jill jerked with a scream. We then relaxed, Jill getting out of the car.

"Christopher you asshole! I thought I lost you!" Jill yelled as she ran into his arms, ignoring his torn clothes and dirty skin as she kissed him. He caressed her face.

I honked the horn and in no time they were in the car, the car driving from the dirt road smoothly.

"Never question the boss" Chris stated as he hugged Jill who rolled her eyes.

"We knew you weren't dead" she hissed and Chris chuckled.

"Yeah right" he remarked and I looked up at him through the mirror.

"We knew you weren't dead as you always have a plan" I began and Chris smirked proudly.

"What we didn't know was that you'd be fucked up afterwards" I finished and Jill laughed, Chris's smirk falling as he gave Jill a look.

Another update :)

What do you like about the book so far?

Do you think Wesker will kill Claire before they get the chance to save her?

Hit me up in the comments section

😊😊😊😌😌😌

Vote and comment please👉🌟;) ;) ;) ;)