"Astaroth–" I inhaled sharply.

As though to reward me for my honest reaction, he ran his tongue over my skin and sucked on the sensitive spot below my ear. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure causing his lovely selfish smirk to return.

"Damn, you're making this too difficult but I need to stop," he grunted, pulling away.

"Why?" I mumbled, mostly to confirm my assumption.

He lay beside me and pulled me into a tight embrace. "I need to find myself first. And then..." he ran his hand down my backside, "I'll use you to my liking... princess."

I immediately hid my face in his lap, attempting to hide my embarrassing eagerness. How could he get me so excited so easily?

His chest shook lightly with a faint chuckle. "I can't wait either," he cooed and started stroking my hair tenderly.

All of a sudden, a soft rap on the door brought me out of my daze and Astaroth exhaled, annoyed. Of course. Since that was the Demon King's chamber, other demons visiting us was to be expected.

"Stay here," he instructed and walked up to the door.

"Are you done with your drama, Your Majesty?" A demon in short wavy hair stepped in casually.

"I believe you are the one who welcomed my drama, in the first place," Astaroth replied nonchalantly.

"Nonsense!" the demon declared, seemingly amused. "I merely wished for my dear friend to return."

The king arched an eyebrow. "So what brings you in my chamber, friend?"

"To personally invite you to your coronation, of course!" he exclaimed and walked up to me with a wide grin carved across his face, causing Astaroth to twitch. "My name is Orias, little lady. You don't remember me, correct?"

I take it that by 'little lady' he's referring to my age. By no means am I a small person.

"No, I don't think I recall meeting you." I stood up and shook the hand he had extended, trying to brush aside the fact that I was only wearing a short nightgown. Thankfully, none of the demons seemed to mind.

"Of course not. You were unconscious then."

"Orias saved you from that abductor," Astaroth explained icily.

"Oh." I hadn't expected that. "Thank you so much!" I said truthfully, causing the man to chuckle in delight.

"My pleasure," he smirked and shot a collusive look toward his 'friend'.

"Well then." Astaroth walked up to him only to drag him outside the room.

"Oh, His Majesty can be so childish sometimes!" he laughed. "Don't forget it's tonight! We don't want you two trying to escape again!" Somehow, that last part sounded less friendly.

"Yes. I'm aware of it. We'll see you there." He almost slammed the door on his face.

Just by looking at him, I knew that there was more to Astaroth's apparent hostility toward that man called 'Orias'. Perhaps it was because he was in the presence of a rather strong demon, but I'd spotted no hint of malice in his expression –something quite unusual, I must admit. It was almost as if they really were friends once.

"Curiosity killed the cat, they say." He approached me again, wearing the familiar smirk on his face.

"A little late for that, ain't it, Your Majesty?" I gave him a mocking grin.

"Look at you defying the Demon King..." He fully transformed in an instant. "What shall I do to you?"

Huh. Despite his words, he looks so sane. What a great chance to examine the body he's been trying to suppress.