"I'd Give Anything To Be By You" (Misha Pt. 1)

🎶: 'Skinny Love' by Bon Iver

Long one, enjoy the potential crying courtesy your humble imaginator 😢

_____________

You dialed his number for the fifth time but he didn't pick up. You cut the call after the third ring and put your phone down on the bed.

You just... You need to hear his voice soon otherwise you're going to lose it.

You stared at your phone, reaching out to pick it up and dial his number once-

TRRIIIINNNNGG!

You answered the call the fastest you have ever done and put the phone to your ear. "H-Hello?" You said, there was the sound of people talking loudly in the background.

"Hello, [y/n]?" You heard Misha say and you sighed with relief, "What's up? Everything okay? You called quite a few times,sorry I couldn't pick up."

"Everything's fine, I just... I just wanted to hear you," You said, trying to keep your voice steady, "H-How's everything going with you?"

"Great actually! The fans are having a good time, J2 and I are as well, I-"

He stopped talking abruptly, whispering to someone off the phone. "Hey honey can I call you later? Now isn't the best time to talk," He requested and you frowned.

"Y-Yeah sure, bye."

"Thanks I'll-"

BEEP!

You cut the call mid-way of his sentence. You threw your phone onto your bed and buried your face in your hands, shedding tears quietly.

You just wanted this to end. Every moment he was away from you, it made you feel worse. You didn't know what to do, it gets harder everyday.

You wiped your eyes, then take a sip from the glass of water on your side table. You looked at the time, it was only 7 PM though you just felt exhausted.

You try to relax yourself, steady your breathing, then crawl under the covers and cuddle onto his pillow, something you always do when he's away.

"Goodnight M-Misha..." You mumbled and shut your eyes, though you couldn't stop your crying.

You'd just have to sleep with tears in your eyes.

*****

You woke up, muscles stiff and alarm blaring in your ears. You forgot to put your phone on your side table, it was placed on the pillow you were hugging.

You sat up and shut the alarm off in disgust, then looked around.

The hosue was silent, there was-

No, someone was talking... giggling actually.

You got up and stretched your arms then put on some slippers to correct your feet from the cold floor. You walked to your daughter's bedroom, you were sure that it was her giggling.

You knocked on the door and peeked in, "[y/d/n]?" You watched her sitting on her bed with knees pulled up and staring at her phone with a smile, "What are you doing?"