Daymares (Dean)

🎶: 'Apologize' by OneRepublic

__________________

Every moment you were awake, you felt the constant dread that something bad was going to happen and completely finish your life as you know it.

You can't help feel that way... you've tried to fix yourself on your own but it doesn't work. You have help now, from friends who are really close to you.

Like every story about paranoia usually goes, you encountered the same with facing a traumatic event that caused your whole mind to slowly cave in on itself.

It was horrifying beyond repair, and how much you wish someone could repair your mind while you cry out for some shelter from the nightmares you face in the day.

You ran through the twisted halls of the vine covered Bunker. This demonic plant creature chased you with its tentacle vines growing large and long, ready to pull you down into an eternal pit of doom and darkness.

"Help HELP! DEAN WHERE-"

You hit a dead end, a door at the end of the corridor was locked and you had nowhere else to go.

You slid down the wall slowly, the eerie noises growing louder whole the the halls continued to go darker. You pulled your knees to your chest and covered your face while crying.

"No no NO!" You yelled, "STOP PLEASE, NO-"

"[y/n]? [y/n]!"

Someone grabbed your arms and started pulling you. You jerked around, shutting your eyes and trying to kick the person off you.

"No go away! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"[y/n]! Snap out of it!"

You opened your eyes and saw that Dean stood in front of you, with pure concern on his face. "Are you alright? Are you having another episode?" He asked sadly and you blinked a few times to help yourself snap out of your delusion.

"Um..." You looked around, the vines weren't anywhere to be seen, "But it felt so real."

You looked at him with tears rolling down your cheeks then hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head, wishing that after weeks of searching he would find a way to help you out.

*****

"Dean I need you, it's urgent," Sam came rushing to the door and requested for his brother. Dean looked to you one last time before getting up from the bed and walking towards the door. He had been with you for the last hour after the hallucination, comforting you.

"What's wrong now?" Dean asked, irritated. Same raised an eyebrow, "You might want to clear your mind for this. It's serious."

"Quit giving me hints and cut to the chase. What's happened?!"Dean said loudly as they entered the library.

"It's Cas, he's... he's gone-"