'Want To Want Me' (Gabriel)

Requested by X_Eternity_X, thanks!

I have to say he looks soooo adorable in the gif! 😍😍

🎶: 'Want To Want Me' by Jason Derulo

___________________

You smirked, it was going to be the eight day you were doing this to the poor guy and you know that he can't take it any more. He's barely controlling his emotions and yearnings, you love seeing him lile this even though it makes you seem evil.

"Guys, lunch is ready!" You called out from the kitchen. Soon after Sam and Dean walked into the kitchen and took their seats at the table.

"Man I'm starving, fried chicken is life if you ask-"

You turned back and found Gabriel standing by the doorway. He suddenly stopped talking, staring at you.

And why was he staring at you? It's because of the clothes you were wearing, booty shorts and crop top... a combo you know that would make your target guy INCREDIBLY knotted up.

You smirked at him discreetly then picked up the plates of food for Sam and Dean and served them. Gabriel walked over to the table slowly and sat down, hoping you wouldnt do anything to him and that he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of the Winchesters.

"So Gabriel when are you going to go back?" Sam asked as he poured salad dressing on his greens. Gabriel looked at him, lost, and stammered an answer, "I uh... I don't..."

"Here you go Gabriel," You smiled at him and bent down as you placed the plate on the table in front of him. He nodded nervously and you licked your lips.

"Hey Dean, how's the sauce? I made something special," You asked and he smiled brightly. You dipped your finger in the small sauce bowl and licked your finger slowly, moaning a little. It actually tasted pretty good.

Gabriel rubbed his hands, sweaty palms and jittery nerves wasn't doing well for him. He took a bit from his chicken strip then got up.

"I-I need to go check my mails for O'Brien's reply so that I can leave this place," He smiled nervously then rushed out of the room. You raised a brow them looked at the boys.

"What's his deal these days?" You asked like you had no clue about what was going on.

*****

His chest heaved as he lay down on his bed, arms and legs stretched out. He was thirsty, surprising for an Angel, and desperately wanted some water but he'd have to come face to face with you to get it.

Gabriel couldn't do that.

Right now he's at the edge of his emotional sanity and if he sees you one more time and you do something, he's going to explode.

He doesn't want to explode... Why are you doing this to him? What has he done wrong?!

"Gabe? Where are you?" He heard you call out then knock on the room door, peeking inside to see if he was there. Once you saw that he was and grinned at the way he was laying down, you walked to the joint washroom and started washing your hands.

"So how have you been doing?" You asked and glanced at him. You didn't realise that he was in his way to take you down.

He grabbed your arm in an instant then pulled you out of the washroom and pushed you to the wall next to it. He pinned for arms and legs to it and glared at you.

"So this was your scheme, teasing me until I break?" He growled, "Well HAPPY FOR YOU, you won! Now what's my prize?!"

You laughed a bit then played around with his soft flowy hair. "I just wanted to make you happy sweetheart," You said innocently, "You've been looking for a sign of hope that can tell you that you can go back without being killed, but all I've done these days is make you angry. I'm sorry... I think I'll stop n-"

"NO YOU'RE GOING TO BE MINE RIGHT NOW and be the good little girl you can be," He demanded and you squinted your eyes at him.

"And if I'm not, what are you going to do about it?" You challenged and he slid his hands down your sides.

"I'll make sure you never forget to listen to what I have to say" He whispered, his breath on your neck sending a wave of lust throughout your whole body.

You didn't realise it till now but you wanted this as much as him... and you weren't going to stop him from giving it to you.

"In that case, sorry sugar I need to finish some work-"

You started walking away, playing around with him, but he grasped your arm and tugged you quickly, throwing you on the bed. He crawled on top of you, looking you straight in the eye.

You laughed, surprisingly, "You won't let me get away with this huh?" He shook his head and grinned, "Like always, you brought this up on yourself."

You pulled on his shirt and kissed him passionately. He almost fell on top of you. When you moved away, you licked your lips and looked at him with confusion.

"Did you put my lemon lip balm?" You questioned with suspicion and he smiled smugly. "Oh no, you got me," He raised his arms as if under arrest and you slapped his arm playfully.

He bent down once again and kissed your neck gingerly. You rolled your eyes then tugged his hair and gave him one of your most passion-filled moan to energize him up.

And hell, it worked perfectly.

*****

He breathed heavily while you drank the glass of water that was placed on your side table, which surprisingly didn't spill over.

"So... are you happy?" You asked with exhaustion and he chuckled. You turned to look at him and scooted closer to him. He wrapped his arms around you lovingly, "Happy is an understatement, sexy."

You smiled, you felt relaxed all of a sudden. You didn't have to keep teasing him any more, everything was reset to the way it was before.

And Gabriel liked it that way.

He pulled your closer to himself and cuddled you tightly, rubbing his thumbs over your hands. He kissed your head then rested his chin on it.

"You can tease whoever you want but you're always going to be mine... and only mine," He said and you smiled.

You shut your eyes and slept to the sound of Gabriel humming. You were too tired to figure out what song it was, but it definitely sounded familiar.