Role Model (Castiel)

Castiel.

Angel of the lord, Winchester, third wheel, adorable snowflake, precious and innocent lil' kitty...

Those are just a few titles that can describe one of your best friends. You're so glad that you know him, he makes your life more interesting. Lucky for you, the feelings are mutual between the two of you.

It was around a few months ago where this particular story starring Castiel 'the Baby in the trenchcoat' (another one of his titles) takes place.

He had started to spend a lot of time with you, getting to know you better and helping you out with whatever you needed. You got to learn a lot from him too, much about the world beyond human comprehension. That kind of stuff always fascinated you.

Not minding much of Castiel's clinginess, the Winchester brothers, Sam and Dean, alerted you about a case involving mauled victims with body parts missing. It sparked your interest immediately and this was the first case in weeks that the brothers needed an additional Hunter's help. They're usually self sufficient but hey, not everyone's perfect.

You were finally going to put your skills in training but what's the cherry on top of the ice cream scoop?

Castiel has never physically or mentally seen or known that you hunt. You think it's pretty odd but whenever he's around you're usually just in the Bunker and you just assumed that he knew you hunt rarely.

He didn't know a thing, and oh did he want in.

He had a grin on his face, he was excited tk be going on this 'field trip' to hunt down some creature stealing human parts. Of course, you were present so it made it much more fun for Castiel. The Winchesters didn't mind the extra help so win-win for every member.

"Okay so you and Cas go that way-"

"Wait they haven't done this much before, shouldn't they come with on of us? They might get lost... Or killed," Sam said and you gulped.

Dean shrugged his shoulders, "Why don't they go full out and try on their own?"

And it broke into an argument. You rolled your eyes and sighed and to your confusion, Castiel did the same thing.

Coincidental occurance...

"Guys, shut up and let Cas and I go one way, the less scary way," You pointed to the left, "And you guys go right."

San and Dean nodded then Sam said, "We'll meet you guys here in 20. Synchronise our watches."

You all put your wrists next to each others and corrected the watch hands. Castiel had put his wrist in but took it away when he realised that he didn't have a watch. You giggled, he looked adorable.

"If you don't see anyone of us here at the time, assume the worst and prepare to fight," Dean said and you nodded.

You walked to the left with your pistol in a ready stance, pointed down, and Castiel followed beside you.

You glanced at him, finding that he was standing exactly like how you were. You furrowed your brows, wondering why-