Teraphobia (Dean)

🎶: 'Harder To Breathe' by Maroon 5

_________________

Dean was one of your worst enemies right now. You despised him, the very thought of Dean Winchester made you rage out. How dare he put you in such a situation?!

"[y/n], come on, I was trying to help you out. I wanted to make sure you don't feel afraid anymore," Dean explained while you brisk-walked to your room.

You turned around sharply, making Dean stop suddenly, and you shot him the finger. He raised his brows and scoffed, "I did it for your own good [y/n]. I care about you alright?"

You didn't turn back, you charged on towards your bedroom then slammed the door shut. You paced around, groaning in frustration.

You just found out that Dean played a nasty prank on you, targeting one of the things you hate: Monsters.

Yes, you're a Hunter but ever since a traumatic event that took place a few months ago, involving a Djinn and you being unconscious for three days in the hospital, you prefer not coming close to any supernatual creatures.

The ever-growing fear of getting killed by a slit throat or broken limbs from being thrown to a wall or choking on your own blood...

No, you couldn't break this fear. Anything but this one, this is too intense for you to handle.

But Dean thought otherwise.

He put on makeup and fake fangs, pretended he was a vamp then came at you after sending you coordinates. You believed it, the make up was pretty legit. You freaked out and attacked him, but his outlook was too realistic and it got the better of you.

Now you're giving him all the hate you can muster because he was a jerk for doing that to you. Though deep inside you know you shouldn't be afraid, you're extremely skilled and knowledgeable about Hunting. You have nothing to worry about but... You can't help it.

You lay down on your bed with your arms and legs sprawled out. You breathe slowly, staring at the shadowy figures on your ceiling and smile slightly. You turned and looked to your side table, your lamp had a piece of paper placed on it. You left it there in a hurry.

You read it and shook your head, it had the words Werewolf and bullets, which was enough for you to crumple it up and toss it into the bin.

You sighed loudly then shut your eyes, concentrating on the swirls that moved around under your eyelids... Which slowly made you fall asleep.

*****

"When it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love
You'll understand what I mean when I say
There's no way we're gonna give up
And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams
Is there anyone out there 'cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe"

TING!

You paused your music and jogging at sane moment, looking to your phone to see the new text message: